MTL Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 9/4/06 9:35 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Skunked again! Yesterday went downhill really fast. Today WILL be better, especially now that I'm going back to work. Four-day-weekends were never my forte when it comes to weight loss! I have a doc appointment this afternoon as a follow-up to the Wellbutrin prescription, and I need to call my two baby-making docs to find out a little bit more about this adenoymosis and whether or not they think this was a one-time adenomyoma or if I have more lurking in my uterine wall. Why can't I be normal??? B: english muffin L: microwave meal D: chili mac (leftover chili) S: ??? Exercise: Possibly Have a great day! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 9/4/06 10:26 pm
Good morning... Pamela, we were on the same page yesterday... Today is a new beginning... so here we go: Breakfast: Tilapia Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Tuna/Romaine Lettuce/Italian Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak Nutrition: 1059 Calories 37 Fat 46 Carbs 117 Protein Exercise 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! 1 hr walking 25 minutes Pilates Have a great day! Denise
IrishIze
on 9/4/06 11:37 pm - NJ
Hi my friends! I did ok yesterday, but still hanging in there at 169. I did another 3 mile walk yesterday - seems when I exercise I don't lose as much? Who knows - doubt I'll ever figure that out! I've actually done really well over the past 4 days that I've been off from work. I was very nervous about it because I don't usually do that well when I'm home. It hasn't been easy - a constant struggle. Today I'm going to eat what I want - I'm not going to be bad, just eat a little more good stuff - protein bars, eggbeaters instead of protein drinks. I've never been one for veggies, but I'm going to start incorporating more into my diet. I've always been afraid of the carbs, but I'm going to try and stick to the 'not so carby' veggies and just not count the carbs. I'm a little down today - my younger son has been visiting his girlfriend in New Hampshire. He called last night and said he found a job and is going to try living there. He's 19, and I guess that's the natural progression of things, but I have very mixed emotions - I'll sure miss him. He'll be about 5 hours away - not the worst thing in the world, and who knows, he just might be back . He's coming home today to get clothes, etc. Oh well, life goes on.... Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/5/06 7:27 am - Oxnard, CA
Hello everyone! I had a pretty good weekend overall, I over did it yesterday, but could've been worse. Back on track today. Here is my plan: B: 1/2 cups grape nuts oatmeal L: 1/4 of the inside of a burrito D: No clue my honey is taking me out to dinner but won't tell me where, so I'll pick something with lots o' protein. Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I'm so sad to see the summer leave. Boohoo! I too share in Nancy's thoughts about Steve Irwin. I really enjoyed watching him. I always thought if he got killed it would be a crocodile incident. Very sad. Thoughts and prayers with his family. Love to all! M
on my W.
on 9/5/06 8:41 am - Canada
Hello Everyone, I had another great day with food and protein and all...still at 158 but not straying from the program one bit. I had a great first day back at work and hope that helps things....take care....gotta go ...will post again.....Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views