MTL Monday

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/06 10:06 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Lost control of the eating last night. I was craving SOMETHING, but didn't know what i was craving, so I ate EVERYTHING instead. I managed to get in a little exericse (15 minutes of walking). I don't really have a plan in place for today, but I'm working on it being a healthy day. One day at a time, right? Pamela
IrishIze
on 9/4/06 1:21 am - NJ
There must have been something in the air - I was the same way. I was craving something that I just couldn't put my finger on. There was a major battle in my brain and I ended up having some Ritz crackers with melted cheese - not the most terrible thing, but those dang carbs that never stop calling to me. I also had an Atkins caramel protein bar. I weighed in at 169 - I don't quite get it - if I eat over 800 calories I gain... . I walked about 3 miles yesterday too . I just got in from mowing the lawn. I'm going to take a walk later on, then run some errands. I don't really have a plan today - sometimes it seems better when I don't. Hope everyone has a great holiday (although I'm very bummed about Steve Irwin (Croc Hunter) being killed ~ I just loved his enthusiasm. My prayers are with his family and friends. ) Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 9/4/06 3:30 am
Hello my supportive family... This past weekend is a blur... I had a house full of giggling 13 year olds... pizza... chips... cake... they ate it and so did I. I'm back on plan today eating... I'm trying to binge on protein for a change. The pool reopens tomorrow... hallelujah! Will soon be back on my exercise regime then. Here's today's protein pack plan: Breakfast: AchievOne Snack: Deli turkey & bacon Lunch: Ground turkey Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak Snack: AchievOne 64 oz Crystal Lite Nutrition: 1272 Calories 50 Fat 24 Carbs 140 Protein Exercise: None planned... okay, so I'm lazy today!
on my W.
on 9/4/06 7:29 am - Canada
Well I was great in my eating yesterday and not a carb to be found....but the scales read 158.2 today which is up a half a pound. I was on such a roll that I nearly kicked the scales. I don't mind an increase when I know I deserve one but I sure don't like to see an increase when I have been good....anyway...I have been good today again and will need to see 157 again soon to get my ego back in shape....hugs to all.... Karen.
jewelcrown
on 9/4/06 9:05 am
Keep up the good work... Your body just needs to process all the protein and eliminate. Don't give up the fight with the protein. Be sure and get all your fluids in, and you're going to see an amazing drop! Be encouraged and keep up the good work!!! Hugs! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views