Married and stuff....

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/06 1:38 pm - Somewhere Else
Hey gang.... Well, we did it, we're married. The day was just perfect. I want to thank everyone for their well wishes. If you're interested, I have a site set up with wedding pictures and also honeymoon pictures.... http://www.saturnus.com/pinalope/wedding.htm hope you like them. I know I don't get on here much, and actually, I'll be on the main board less too...seems life is catching up with me. I need to concentrate on getting things done around the house before winter...and work takes all those nice day-time hours away... I will check on you guys though...I like to see that everyone is doing well. Hugssssssss Linda
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/06 12:14 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Wow, you really went all out for your wedding! For some reason, I was thinking it was going to be a tiny little chapel with just a few close friends and family. Or wait, maybe that was MY wedding You made a beautiful bride, and I hope that the two of you are very happy! Pamela
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/06 2:12 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Pamela! Thanks so much. We're happy, can't you tell from the pics LOL. W wanted a huge wedding, we actually had planned on an even larger one than it turned out to be. We ended up with about 100 guests (out of 180 invited) Not too bad LOL. It was just beautiful. The weather was perfect, the ceremony was short and sweet (with little flubs that made it our own LOL) the parks where we went for photos were great (not too much wind) and the reception was a hoot and a half LOL (food was YUMMY) I couldn't have asked for more. The honeymoon was the perfect topping to this cake hehehe... I wish I could have had everyone there, but I don't think they had a reception hall big enough for all of us! Now getting back to real life and reality, kinda sucks...but we have no choice. Hopefully in 5 years or so we can move to Colorado, we honestly did fall in love with the place! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
IrishIze
on 9/3/06 3:07 am - NJ
Thanks for sharing your beautiful day with us!! You made a gorgeous bride and your happiness really does shine through!! Wishing all the best to you always!! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/06 3:17 am - Somewhere Else
Thank you so much, Nancy! I actually felt beautiful that day. Everything went so well, I was in shock LOL, with all the troubles we were expecting etc...it was such a relief to have everything go so smoothly. I wish everyone could have at least half the happiness I have. Life is great! Hugssssssssssssssssssss
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views