MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/06 10:05 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Once again, I overdid it just slightly. I was under 1500 calories at bedtime, and then snacked on some bread an peanut butter (not a WHOLE lot!). No exercise, either. Well, the stress just keeps piling on! Tomorrow is my follow-up hysteroscopy. So please cross your fingers that I get the "all clear" to move forward with the baby plans. I went to the dentist yesterday, and he decided that my wisdom teeth should come out. They're too hard to clean, and I'm starting to show signs of periodontal disease (no disease yet, but it's on its way) so he feels it best to have the teeth ripped out of my head next Saturday. THEN, having this little girl here is making me nuts. She's here all the time! Finally, and this is the big one for now...yesterday, we were doing some work in computers, and the teacher was showing us things about Hurricane Katrina that she had found on a local news channel. So she took us to the news channel, and the top story was that of a murder in our town. One of the boys started to cry...he had just found out his grandfather had been murdered by his aunt! His parents didn't even get to break the news to him To complicate things further, all the schools had been in external lockdown mode (meaning no one could get into the school) all day, and no one knew it. On top of that, the elementary had police officers on guard because one of the kids was a relative of these people. But no one notified our school that we had a relative, too. I'm guessing we'll be in lockdown again today because the people they're looking for are still on the loose...with psychiatric problems to boot. Whew...isn't that just a jumbled mess! I think I'm going crazy. B: cereal with banana L: sandwich, cottage cheese, crackers D: meatloaf (didn't have it last night), corn, broccoli S: don't know Exercise: I'd better! Pamela -135 (yes, I'm back down...till the IV tomorrow, anyway)
IrishIze
on 8/30/06 11:37 pm - NJ
Wow, Pam - that sure is a LOT of stressful stuff going on!! I hope that poor little boy is ok - what a shame. I was finally able to eat around 4 PM after having been so sick from the chicken the day before. Boy, that sure lasted a long time!! Needless to say I was ravenous by the time I got home. I grabbed some Ritz crackers and ate about 10 of those - not the best choice but they helped fill the hole. The rest of the evening was protein filled - a little bit of chili, shrimp, 1/2 of a protein bar. I'm holding at 172 - still wanting to get to my goal of 163. I'm off of work Friday through Tuesday and that's dangerous for me....when I'm home I want to nibble all the time. I'm going to have to keep myself busy!! Here's the plan for today: B: Unjury in lemonade L: Unjury in lemonade D: Turkey chili, boiled shrimp Snacks: Lite pretzels, eggbeater omelet with cheese. Totals: Calories: 709 Carbs: 40 Protein: 88 I'm hoping to get my a$$ in gear and do some exercise today!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views