MTL Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/06 10:05 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Overdid it a tiny bit yesterday. I think I came in under 1500 calories and I exercised, but that's about 200 calories more than I like to see these days. Here's today's plan: B: bran muffin L: chicken sandwich, crackers, banana D: meatloaf, sweet potato, broccoli S: not sure Exercise: we'll see...have a dentist appointment this afternoon Cheers! Pamela
IrishIze
on 8/29/06 11:24 pm - NJ
Well I planned on doing mostly liquids yesterday and then eating some chicken strips for snack and turkey chili for dinner. I did very well and then, when I ate the chicken strips they got stuck and ugh, I'm still sick. I all night and I'm so tired. Does anyone else still get sick - like something gets stuck? It's amazing that I could eat 10 bars of chocolate and 20 cookies and be fine, but sometimes, a piece of grilled chicken or some tuna and I'm down for the count. Anyway, I don't remember the sick feeling ever lasting this long. I was able to have a cup of tea this morning, so I am getting better, but still rumbly, burpy and nauseous. Just thinking of food makes me want to puke. I made some Eggbeaters and colby cheese this morning and brought it to work in case I feel well enough to eat later on. I'm going to have some Unjury in lemonade in a little bit - at least that's something. Needless to say, I didn't get my exercise in last night - I'm hoping to do it this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 8/29/06 11:57 pm
Hey Nancy!! Sorry your tummy isn't feeling well. I sometimes have problems with chicken breast. If it's dry or if I don't chew well enough it gets stuck. I have to lay down await for it to pass through. It's pretty painful. Hope you feel better soon!! Hugs! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/30/06 3:44 am - Oxnard, CA
I'm like you Denise, if something makes me sick, I have to lay down and go to sleep. Usually its gone when I wake up, but somedays it lingers.
jewelcrown
on 8/29/06 11:54 pm
Yesterday was pretty good... Today I plan to do all liquids. I'm working from home today. I can do all liquids best when I'm not in the office... to much bathroom time! Guess what? I took my measurements and I'm down 1 inch from my hipline. Now this is awesome... I am pear shaped and most of the weight I need to lose is in between my navel and my knees... 1 inch in 6 months! At this rate, I'll be at goal in 3 years! Hugs! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/30/06 3:45 am - Oxnard, CA
You just crack me up Denise!!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/30/06 3:49 am - Oxnard, CA
I had a good day yesterday. Ate some french fries at dinner but just a couple. I dumped my glass of water in my boyfriend's lap by accident at dinner and we laughed so hard for the next 30 mins, I think I worked those french fries off! I know my tummy sure hurt from laughing so hard. But we did go home and work out for 45 mins. Yay!!! So that was a plus! Here's today's not so plan: B: dry bran cereal L: grilled chicken d: bbq chicken on the grill/fresh fruit slices I'm trying to eat lots of chicken to get my protein in since its not as heavy as beef. If I start cluckin don't mind me! Michelle
jewelcrown
on 8/30/06 4:06 am
Now... how do you drop a glass of water in somebody's lap "not on purpose"!!! Mmmmmm......
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views