Second Day of post op diet...

on my W.
on 8/29/06 1:23 am - Canada
Well hello to all, I have been having a love affair with carbs so yesterday I went back to the post op diet of liquid....protein drinks, had to have my coffee, tea, pudding....and so on...so today I am on the liquid/soft food again. I had NO carbs yesterday in the form of breads...rice..etc. and I thought I was going to die by lunchtime....I had a terrible headache.....I really need to break the cycle as I have been craving carbs something terrible......no headache today so we shall see....I was 165 yesterday which is up from my lowest so I will weigh tomorrow or Thursday to see if I can get back down and back on track. Hugs to all.....I feel I am over that first day hump of NO CARBS.....I will pray for strength to keep going as they are my real downfall...... Karen 299 - 165 - 149
Duval Diva
on 8/29/06 1:49 am - JACKSONVILLE, FL
ok than you have an partner i started today i have not been able to loose for and lil over a year same 6 pounds now have moved up to 9 pounds gain so i been so depress but i know i had to get back to basic so i am doing all liquid to day as well so far so good Vee 280/185/158
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/29/06 2:26 am - Oxnard, CA
Good luck Karen, I know how tough it is!!
IrishIze
on 8/29/06 4:29 am - NJ
I'm struggling to keep away from the carbs today too. I'm having Unjury in lemonade/water during the day here, along with coffee and tea. I do plan to eat some protein tonight - I made some turkey chili, so hopefully that will be enough for me. I'm really trying to water load today so that I feel full. OK ladies, let's keep this ball rollin'!! We can do it!!! Hugs, Nancy
on my W.
on 8/29/06 12:02 pm - Canada
Well day two is over and I am off to bed...jumped on the scale when I got on my pj's tonight and it said 163 so that is great. I am sipping on some crystal light. I got lots of liquid protein and I miss the carbs SOOOOOOO much but I feel if I start I could eat a horse. I need to have a few more days of back to basics before I bring them back in...oh it is so hard..... Night Night everyone.... I'll be dreaming of toast and peanut butter...hehehehehe Karen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views