MTL Tuesday (8/29).....

jewelcrown
on 8/28/06 8:49 pm
Good morning July babies! Yesterday was good day until the evening and fell face first into, not one, but two peanutbutter sandwiches (yes, you guessed it... white bread)! I was making my daughter's lunch and the demon bit me. If only I didn't have to have this stuff in the house! I start my spinning class today. I think I need my head examined. We'll see how it goes. Here's today's plan: B - Tilapia & Applesauce S - AchievOne L - Tuna, Lettuce, Italian Dressing S - Grilled Chicken Breast D - Steak S - AchievOne, Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1284 Calories 45 Fat 24 Carb 143 Protein Exercise: 25 minutes - Pilates 30 minutes - Spinning Class Have a great day! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/06 10:13 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You beat me here today! In regards to peanut butter, I guess I'm pretty lucky. Even one sandwich will sometimes cause me to dump, and TWO sandwiches will definitely have me feeling miserable! Yesterday's MEAL plan went just fine, although I had a little trouble with the snacks. And it's not even that I wanted to snack...I made muffins to kill time (and they're bran, so a filling snack) and wound up having one in addition to the snacks I'd already had. I don't think I went over 1500 calories, though. But I guess only the scale will know! Also, no exercise. B: english muffin L: chicken wrap, cottage cheese, grapes D: penne with peas and some sort of sauce mix my hubby found S: bran muffin Exercise: I absolutely, positively MUST get in 30 minutes today! Pamela 4 up from lowest point
IrishIze
on 8/28/06 11:33 pm - NJ
Hi ladies, I'm going to make a real effort to get back on track today. I'm going to try and stick with liquids during the day - Unjury in lemonade, then have some chicken strips as a snack around 5:30, turkey chili around 8:00 and a few pretzels around 9:30. That will bring my totals to 565 calories, 27 carbs and 85 protein. Tomorrow I'll eat more, I just have to break some bad snacking habits. I also have to exercise. My tap shoes came yesterday - I better get myself toned a bit or I'm going to embarass myself in class! I'm going to make sure I do the WATP this evening.... Have a great day everyone! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/29/06 2:25 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi all, Yesterday was a good day, I had a snack of dry bran crunch but other than that not too bad. I need to plan better. I'm so busy trying to keep my kids schedule up that I neglect myself. I think if I sit and make myself a weekly plan I might do better. Something to ponder. Anyway...... today I don't have much of a plan so I won't post it. I'll post what I actually ate tomorrow but wanted to stop by and say I wish we all lived closer where we could have a real time support group! Wouldn't that be fun?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views