MTL Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/06 10:13 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Did pretty good yesterday. I DID eat some chocolate, but only 170 calories worth. I also exercised. B: cereal with banana L: microwave meal D: taco salad S: not sure Exercise: maybe Well, gotta run! Pamela
IrishIze
on 8/23/06 1:08 am - NJ
UGH - not a good day for me yesterday. I wanted to eat all day long - I fought it and fought it. Why is it that some days the need to feed my face nags at me all day and other days I could go all day without eating? Does anyone else go through this? I'm certainly not wanting to eat because I'm hungry - I'm eating because I'm somehow compelled to eat. It's always right there in my head..thinking about food. Boy, I feel like a case for the psych ward. I was actually very good yesterday during the day. At about 3 PM I went to the vending machine and got a little bag of thin pretzels and that seemed to calm the beast. I had taco meat and lettuce for dinner, then went to my Mom's to see my sister and niece who were stopping by. Well, my mom brought out Sun Chips and every kind of cookie imaginable and that was all it took. I felt absolutely ill by the time I left, and I was only there for an hour!! I'm hoping today will be better - I'm feeling a bit sick. I just had a protein bar so we'll see how that goes. Sigh. Hugs, Nancy 171
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/23/06 2:10 am - Oxnard, CA
Nancy: I am the exact same way. Some days food does nothing for me, other days I can't get enough. But I am determined to beat the mind game. I was thinking about this the other night and thought back to when I first had surgery and all that nasty head hunger. I conqured it then, and we can do it now! Hang in there sweetie, we can do this!!! I had a pretty good day actually. Stuck to my plan. Here's today's plan, its sorta sketchy because tomorrow is my birthday but my honey has to take me out tonight since he works tomorrow. But I'm going to try and do my best. B: Bananna and Protein Bar L: Quesadilla with low carb tortilla D: Dont know due to going out. Hope everyone has a great day.
jewelcrown
on 8/23/06 1:37 am
Good morning all... I am struggling... BIG TIME... Why is it that once I start on the white carbs, it is so hard to turn it off. The switch in my head is stuck. My mom has gone home, I've cleaned out the cupboad, and yet I took my daughter to Sam's Club to buy a few things for her school lunch and we ate pizza. Why? I don't know. Hppefully the switch is on today. Also, because the pool is closed, I can't seem to get my act in gear to do other exercises. It seems my morning pool exercises energize me to want to do other exercises. What is wrong with me. Okay... I'm over venting. I'm working from home today and there's no excuse for me not using my Pilates machine today. No excuse. I also plan to walk. I'm in a lazy, white carb eating funk. I've got to turn the switch today. Thanks for listening.... Here's today's plan... and I better do it! Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Achievone Lunch: Tuna Lettuce Lite Dressing Snack: AchievONe Dinner: Steak Collard Greens Snack: Crystal Lite Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories 1062 Fat 30 Carb 33 Protein 131 Exercise: Pilates - 25 minutes Walking - 60 minutes Hugs! Denise (the rebellious one!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views