MTL Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/06 9:32 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Yesterday didn't go as planned. It started out just fine, until my father-in-law came over for dinner and ordered pizza. Later in the evening, I was an emotional basketcase, and wound up bingeing after 9pm. And exercise? Nada. I have ANOTHER hysteroscopy slated for September 1. This is to make sure there is no scar tissue left over from my fibroid removal. I'm not sure how there can be scar tissue, if he never touched my insides, but I suppose I'm better off knowing definitively that I have an optimum environment for a baby. Of course, this proceedure will further delay my baby plans, as it will mess up my lining for the September cycle. Hoipefully October will be my starting and ending point. Wouldn't that be nice to get pregnant the first time around? So here's my plan for today. Let's see if I can stick to it. B: cereal with banana L: wrap, cottage cheese, crackers D: cube steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli S: not sure Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill Have a great day! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 8/21/06 10:21 pm
Yesterday was a disaster. Yes... I cleaned out the cupboards. Only problem... I had a human garbage disposal!!! The pool is closed and I didn't exercise. Couldn't get motivated to do anything else. I'm up 2 lbs. (go figure!).... I've got to get this under control! Today's plan: all liquids... Exercise: 25 minutes Pilates; 60 minutes walking Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 8/21/06 11:46 pm - NJ
I did pretty well yesterday, but I was hungry, or shall I say, I wanted to eat all day. I spent the day resisting - ate a little more than planned, but kept it to Pria 100 calorie protein bars or some other kind of protein. I took two 30 minute walks yesterday, so that was good. I was still 171 this morning - kind of hoped I'd lose that pound, but I guess not. I'll ask the question we've all asked a million times: "Why is it so easy to gain a pound and SOOOOO hard to lose it????" Anyway, I'm going to stay on the train - I'm hoping that every time I resist I'm getting stronger; I don't know if that's a fact, but I have to find some good in it! I'm going to continue doing the protein drinks for breakfast and lunch, then a high protein dinner - probably chicken and Eggbeaters with veggies. For snacks I'm tyring to stick to 100 calorie Pria bars and WW Flakes & Fiber cereal. I really have to try and drink more water....slacking off BIG TIME in that department! Hugs, Nancy 171
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/22/06 1:56 am - Oxnard, CA
I don't think yesterday went as planned for anyone. I was an emotional basket case yesterday so I did some snacking I shouldn't have late at night. I didn't even want to get on the scale this morning! I did manage an hour's worth of working out though. Anyway, today is another day....... B: SF Hot chocolate SB High Protein Cereal Bar L: Turkey slices with cheese D: Grilled Chicken and small salad. Trying to not snack at all. I think I will be much better off if I don't even attempt it. LOL Here's to another day girls!!!! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views