MTL Monday

(deactivated member)
on 8/20/06 9:28 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Yesterday was a good "healthy" day. B: bagel L: wrap, cottage cheese, crackers D: cube steak, sweet potato, broccoli S: apple, carrots Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill Happy Monday! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 8/21/06 12:02 am
Hey Pamela! How's school going? There's no way I could handle a room full of 7th graders. You must be gifted. Yesterday is a day I want to fall in the black hole of the Bermuda Triangle. You name it, I ate it... from fried chicken to sour cream potato chips.. it's in there! I can't handle having this stuff in the house. Mom goes home today around lunch time... and to my daughter's horror, I'm clearing the cupboards!!! Today's plan: Breakfast: Banana (2) (I don't know why I ate two of them!) Coffee w/cream Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Ground turkey Dinner: Tuna Lettuce Lite dressing Nutrition: 1127 Calories 40 Fat 74 Carbs 98 Protein Exercise: 1 hr walking the pool is closed 2 weeks for cleaning - no water aerobics Have a great day!! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 8/21/06 1:03 am - NJ
I agree with you Denise - I can't have those foods around either. I told my sons that if they want sweets or chips, they have to get it themselves and keep it in their rooms and don't even tell me about it! I did OK this weekend - went kind of overboard on the PB filled pretzels, so was up 1 lb. this morning - I certainly expected that. I'm back to my liquids for breakfast and lunch and I'm planning some skirt steak with salad or squash for dinner. Snack will be WW Flakes and Fiber cereal. It's a nice day here - humidity has finally dropped below 90%, so as soon as I'm finished posting here I'm going for a walk for 30 minutes. Hugs, Nancy 171
sradcli74
on 8/21/06 3:21 am
Hi Ladies, I'm glad to see the train still on track. I got in lots of exercise this weekend doing yard work. Its been in my head to get to the fitness center and the urge is getting stronger and stronger. I admire you all for getting in your exercise. I remember some fitness guy, during one of my many weightloss attempts saying that if you didn't get at least 6 hours of sleep, you shouldn't exercise, because you will become burnt out. Is there any truth to that. I never researched this, but I've always stood by this "rule". Probably because it gives me an excuse not to exercise. I went grocery shopping this weekend and told my husband and son as well, no snacks, because its too much of a temptation. So I got them each a snack size bag of chips and that was it and cookies that have to be mixed and baked. Besides that I brought, frest fruit, yogurt and nuts. If they want anything else, we buy as necessary. It will be healthier for all of us in the long run. Today's plan: Yogurt Sausage Bannana Plum Salad w/Chicken Breast Still hungry after that so I had an ounce of sesame mix w/nuts (guess what, I'm still hungry) so I'm waiting a bit and then I will drink my water Afternoon Snack Balance Bar Dinner Grilled Chicken and Potato Salad HAve a great week everyone!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/21/06 5:00 am - Oxnard, CA
Good morning! Today is starting off okay...... B: Protein Shake L: Not sure something with protein D: Taco Salad Have a great Monday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views