Janette - thinking about you!

IrishIze
on 8/20/06 12:59 am - NJ
Janette - I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and hoping that all goes well tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be fine and just think how great it will be to feel good again. Please let us know as soon as you can how things are going - if you're going to be out of touch for awhile, is there someone who can post here and let us know how you're doing? Or you can have someone email me or call me...OK? Hang in there sister - luv ya and we're all with you!!! Hugs and a , Nancy
Janette
on 8/20/06 8:42 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Nancy and all! Thanks so much for thinking of me and the post. Its 330 am here in Az and I leave for the hospital in 1 1/2 hrs. Should be in surgery from @ 7-1oam if all goes well and out of hospital in 3-4 days. I cannot wait for the anesthiologist to give me the IV med that relaxes me as I am a bundle of nerves so unlike me. Just cannot wait to feel good again like I have since WLS 2 yrs ago. And Nancy I still have you # and will call you PROMISE. Its been so hectic at my house as 2 of my sisiters and brother have come in from out of town to support and help me with my 26 y/o dgter who is multiply handicapped (blind, cerebral palsy etc). I will post an update when I get home!! Hugs Janette
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/21/06 4:57 am - Oxnard, CA
Janette: I've been away from the board this week. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. Lots of love! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views