MTL Friday (8/18)...

jewelcrown
on 8/17/06 10:31 pm
Happy Friday MTL Crew!!! My Mom goes home on Monday.... sticking to plan will be easier then... I can't blame her, however. It's my choice what goes in my mouth!!! Yesterday was okay... I stuck to plan until dinner time and then I ate a huge banana nut muffin. I just can't handle having stuff in my house. If it's here, I'll eat it, unfortunately!! I signed up today for a spinning class. We'll see how it goes. So here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Lettuce Salmon Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Ground turkey Snack: Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1140 Calories 42 Fat 25 Carbs 147 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes water aerobics- DONE! Have a great day! Denise
on my W.
on 8/18/06 12:49 am - Canada
Good Morning Denise, You deserve the medal for keeping us together. Thank you for continuing to keep the train going. I often just read the posts but it is great to see something in print each day. I will be away for a few days but hope to get back on track next week. Carbs are my problem and I really need a few days of going back to the basic liquid. That for me is the only thing that turns my sytem around and stops the craving for the nasty carbs. Hugs to all.....we have all come so far on this journey and I feel personally that the fall is going to be a time of renewal. A time to stop and take a look at how I can fine tune my habits to get to goal. I am so busy and that is the trouble. With a family....who comes last...well good old MOM does. Hugs to all of us....we are all very special and need to have tee shirts made in neon colours to remind us of that. Karen
jewelcrown
on 8/18/06 10:32 pm
IrishIze
on 8/18/06 4:54 am - NJ
Denise - I agree with Karen - you're the glue that's holding us July babies together. The way we go up and down, maybe we should consider ourselves 'on the elevator' instead of 'on the train'!! LOL I've been doing very well. Back on track - not having cravings since all of those carbs are basically out of my system. I was 170 this morning - I've lost about a pound a day this week so I'm happy and motivated. I'm hoping to get to 163 - that is my personal goal. I'm only 7 lbs away, so I'm going to work hard. The more difficult part will be maintaining at that weight. Gotta get going on that exercise - starting my tap lessons on 9/18. Anyway, I don't know what I would do without you all - lots of love going out to all of my July baby sisters.... Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 8/19/06 9:51 am
Congrats Nancy on getting sooooooo close to goal... You can do it!!! Hugs! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/06 5:55 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I plead the fifth!
jewelcrown
on 8/19/06 10:04 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello