MTL Train Passengers Where are you? 8/16...

jewelcrown
on 8/15/06 10:52 pm
Good morning... I'm struggling to get back on track again. I had a fabulous weekend in New York. I strayed a bit eating wise, but I did exercise a lot. My mom is here from Maryland (and yes... she's cooking again... hard to resist southern cooking)... I had fried pork chops yesterday and loved every bite. Today, I'm a going to try and resist and behave myself. I'm holding steady at 222 lbs. I must get to onderland by Christmas. That will be the best present I can give myself. So here's today's plan (WHAT'S YOURS?): Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Grilled Chicken Lettuce Lite Dressing Snack: Sugar free popsicles Dinner: AchievOne Snack: Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1005 Calories 28 Fat 29 Carb 118 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics - DONE! 30 minutes - walking 25 minutes Pilates Have a great day!! Denise
IrishIze
on 8/16/06 2:50 am - NJ
Hi there - I'm pretty much back on the train too. I've lost a few of the pounds I had packed on - two more to go until I'm back in the 160's. I still want to make it to 163 - I'll consider that making my goal at this point. The doc is happy with me at 175, but I don't feel comfortable there. I'm basically eating 1.5 protein bars and a protein drink during the day; then for dinner having turkey sloppy Joe meat with some turkey chili. When I feel snacky in the evening I'm nibbling on WW Flakes and Fiber cereal. I just plugged it into fitday, and it comes out to about 750 calories, 27 carbs and 90 protein. That's good for me. I'm not doing too much in the exercise department - I hope to get back to that next week. My friend and I signed up for beginner tap dancing at the Continuing Education - it starts Sept. 18. I've always wanted to learn, so I'm going to give it a try. I better get myself in shape before then!! Hugs, Nancy 171
jewelcrown
on 8/16/06 3:24 am
Hey Nancy!!! Tap dancing sounds wonderful.... The Y here is about to start a salsa class and also a spinning class. I hope to try and sample both. Congrats on getting your doctor's approval with your progress. I know you'll get to your personal goal. We can do it! ! Hugs! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/06 7:27 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I've been really busy. It normally takes me a full week to recover from a long camping trip, but I've had to rebound AND put the finishing touches on back-to-school preparations all at once. Talk about stressful! I got a look at my work schedule this year. I'm going to be in CWCs (class within a class) 4 hours a day, while the teacher I work with will have 2 students at a time. I am responsible for 7 7th graders those four hours, which means that I am responsible for making sure they know what they are supposed to do and helping them get it done. And yet, I make less than $10 an hour and she makes 35k a year. Hardly seems fair... Okay, done with griping. I have lost SOME of the water. I'm still a little puffy, but not horribly miserable, and the scale was back down to 222 today. That's still 4 lbs above where I was, but I can't complain, expecially considering what I ate last week. I've been doing pretty well this week, although not perfect. Today, I ate part of a DQ Blizzard as a last HURRAH to summer. Tomorrow, though, my healthy routine will go back into effect. I will be eating lunch at 10:30 am (that's AWFUL!), and I will have to schedule a snack at school and then one again when I get home, as dinner isn't usually until 6. I really need to ditch the crackers at lunch (but I love them, and they're only 100 calories!) and add a little protein to breakfast. Snacks MUST be a fruit or vegetable! For dinner, I really want to focus more on protein and less on carbs, but I'm not sure what sort of ratio I should be looking for. I have no interest in actually counting protein and carbs...I just want to measure it out by portion of plate it takes up. Does that make sense? Gosh, I did it again...went on and on. I'll keep it short tomorrow! B: bagel L: 1/2 Bread Company turkey sandwich, cottage cheese, pineapple D: sloppy joe, beans, green beans S: granola bar, DQ Blizzard (3/4 of a mini), MAYBE some carrots Exercise: probably not, too much yet to do Cheers! Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views