Where the heck is everyone??

AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/11/06 4:36 am - Oxnard, CA
Okay where did everyone disappear to? Michelle
on my W.
on 8/11/06 5:18 am - Canada
Off to a wedding this weekend....still around the 160 mark but am starting to go back to basics...I just can't stick to it for more than 3 days so I bounce right back up.....hope everyone is well.....hugs to all Karen 299 - 160- 149 Did exercise this week...that should be in bold print because it is SO RARE.....I will keep it up/.........you all inspire me...
jewelcrown
on 8/11/06 1:54 pm
Hey everyone... I'm in New York for the weekend.... painting the town red. Sort of exited stage left from planning for a moment. I'll be back on task Sunday. I plan to do all liquids Sunday. I'm glad the train hasn't derailed.... I had my doubts... Have a great weekend.... I'll be on board again soon! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 8/12/06 1:48 am - NJ
Hi everyone - I'm still around, but lurking. I've been going through a REAL stressful period and I'm not sticking to any plan...right back to stress eating. I'm so disappointed in myself and I can see the danger in 'not caring'. I just have so many other critical things going on - just trying to cope. I was supposed to go on vacation next week, but I cancelled that - even though it was a non-refundable airline ticket. At this point, planning for vacation just added to my stress. I'm hoping things will ease up a bit next week, and I am making a VOW to myself to go back to basics and start exercising again. Love you all - let's all make a pact to check in at least once a day. I wish we could set up a chat room somehow - sometimes I need more support than just once a day. Does anyone know how to do that?? Hugs, Nancy
Janette
on 8/12/06 6:51 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Michelle and all!!! I am here and I read this board daily, but rarely write....Right now I am unfortunately having complications...found severe reflux, espohogeal spams and 2 scoops later ulcer and fistula. I had an IV PICC line put in Tues and was on IV fluids for severe dehydration and now am on TPN. Cant eat anything without my already severe nausea and vomiting. I lost some wt after plastics in May but now am struggling to hold 120 lbs at 5'5". I look terrible but the TPN will give me all my body needs to survive until the surgeon is back in town and than possibly resection of intestine and pouch. He says much worse and involved surgery the RNY. I never ever though I would be glad to say the TPN is giving me 2400 calories a day. Janette
IrishIze
on 8/12/06 10:02 am - NJ
Oh Janette, you poor thing! That's what I had ~ a PICC line. It really freaked me out. Luckily I only had it for a couple of weeks until the ulcer and stricture eased up. I feel so badly for you ~ how are you holding up emotionally? This has got to be very tough for you to deal with. Have you got a good support system? If there's anything I can do for you or if you need/want to talk, email me and I'll give you my phone number or you can give me yours. Thinking about you and praying that this all resolves itself in the easiest way possible. Hang in there....things will get better!!! Love ya!! Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/06 11:16 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I just got back into town from the Knoxville Nationals (sprint car racing) in Iowa. We had a pretty good time. The town is very small, basically one road with a racetrack in the middle of it and then a small downtown area. There was a Walmart, a McDonald's, some local restaurants, 2 campgrounds, and a couple of grocery stores. The city ran a trolley that stopped at 7 different locations, so we could ride back and forth (for free!) all day, from the campground to the track, where all the action was. TONS of vendors selling racing stuff or food. The races were a lot of fun, although the first night was marred with tragedy. The last turn of the last lap of the last race on Wednesday resulted in a driver being killed. Can't stop thinking about that...The highlight of my trip was probably some alone time with my favorite driver, Kraig Kinser (he's been racing the Craftsman truck series lately). We were walking away from the pit area late after the race, and ran into him. I had him all to myself! We talked a little and he signed a couple of things for me...what a sweet kid. Here's an interesting piece of information for you all: Tony Stewart shops at Walmart. We were shopping for a few things when my husband spotted him playing a sprint car game on display. He took off when a mob started to form. Amazingly enough, I returned home weighing exactly what I did when I left, which was 225. I am SOOOO full of water (and have been ever since surgery) that my feet hurt and my rings are too uncomfortable to wear. Okay, have I bored you all yet? Anyway, I'm back! Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views