MTL.. Tuesday (8/8)

jewelcrown
on 8/7/06 10:31 pm
Good morning... The scale moved again today! I'm back down to 221.... Perhaps I can get to onederland this year!! The test will be this weekend. I'm headed to New York to see a play and meet some folks from another board. I plan to take protein shakes and maybe eat out only once per day... hoping that will help me stay on track. So here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Chicken Breast Romaine Lettuce Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Ground turkey Nutrition: 1040 Calories 28 Fat 31 Carb 133 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics - DONE 25 minutes - Pilates 1 hr walking Have a great day!! Denise
IrishIze
on 8/8/06 12:55 am - NJ
WooHoo, Denise!! Way to go!! Bet that feels GREAT!! I didn't stay 100% liquid yesterday - I had some tomato and attempted a turkey burger pattie, but it got stuck and I got so sick... Trying again to day to stay liquids (protein drinks) for breakfast and lunch, then will eat dinner. I've been doing great on the exercising - did the WATP WalkBlaster yesterday morning and again this morning. I did the WATP Walk and Kick (Kickboxing) when I got home from work last night. That's the equivalent of 6 miles in 24 hours, so I hope that makes a difference. I planned to weigh this morning and forgot - I'm on a new schedule with the early morning exercise and I think I was in too much of a daze... Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein powder in lemonade (ran out of Carb Countdown) L: Unjury in lemonade D: 2 Turkey burger with some lowfat cheese, tomato, corn on the cob with pepper only Snacks: pretzels...(sorry, just gotta have 'em) Totals: Calories: 709 Carbs: 21 Protein: 97 I don't know if I'll be able to eat two turkey patties, but I'll try so I can up the calories and protein. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views