MTL Monday 8/7.....

jewelcrown
on 8/6/06 10:12 pm
Good morning July Babies!!! Yesterday was outstanding!!! I managed to survive on liquids and dropped back to 223!! Hooray... I know it's all fluid. I was up all night making my contribution to the Mississippi!! But I'll take it. I think I may try and do one all fluid day per week, especially after a lapse on a business trip or eating out. So here's today's plan: Breakast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Tuna Romaine lettuce Lite dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Southbeach Cashew Chicken Snack: Cyrstallite Sugar free Popsicles Nutrition: 1127 Calories 32 Fat 63 Carbs 118 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics - DONE 1 hr - low impact aerobics class Have a great day!! Denise
sradcli74
on 8/7/06 2:53 am
Great Job! I had an ok day yesterday. It was my sisters birthday, I had 1 1/2 pieces of catfish, salad, a small piece of icecream cake and grits and eggs for breakfast. The previous day was my nieces birthday, I had two small tacos at the party and some cake. Today Breakfast Half Turkey Sandwich Protein Bar Lunch Turkey Sandwich Peanuts Dinner Turkey Sandwich Yogurt Have a wonderful day. Teah
IrishIze
on 8/7/06 3:13 am - NJ
Hi there! I'm here and today's my turn to do all liquids ~ so far so good. Unfortunately it's lunchtime here and I can hear the guy in the next cube crunching on potato chips and the woman across the way just came in with pizza. Now my boss just asked me to order in Chinese food for her and a manager and she told me to get something for myself. It took all I could do to just order for them.... Here's the plan for today: B: Unjury in lemonade L: Carb Countdown chocolate drink with Creamy Vanilly Isopure Zero Carb protein powder D: 1 cup of beef broth, Carb Countdown and Isopure drink Snacks: SF Jello SF Popsicles Unjury in lemonade flavored tea Totals: Calories: 518 Carbs: 8 Protein: 96 Hugs, Nancy
IrishIze
on 8/7/06 3:18 am - NJ
Oops - I forgot to add two things: 1> Congratulations Denise on doing such a great job with the liquid diet yesterday!!!! 2> I got up early and did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster, and I hope to do the 2 mile WATP later when I get home. I think it's really important that I get back into the exercise routine. I felt SO much better when I exercised regularly. Hugs, N.
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/7/06 4:48 am - Oxnard, CA
Denise........you crack me up!!!! I love your positive attitude!!! I am back on track and doing well too! Yay!!! And I have officially switched birth control methods. I was previously using the ortho evra patch and found that it had not only stalled my weight loss but was also helping to gain weight!! I cant have that! Here's my plan for the day: SB protein bar No snack Lunch: no clue going to the fair, will attempt to be a good girl. LOL Dinner: Steak and salad Have a great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views