Where is Nancy??

AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/5/06 2:43 pm - Oxnard, CA
Come come out wherever you are!! Please check in, worried about ya! Love ya! Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/06 12:37 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You know, I was JUST wondering that...about ten seconds before I came to OH.
IrishIze
on 8/6/06 9:36 am - NJ
Hi Michelle, How sweet of you to miss me. I've been checking in, but very briefly. I've been so busy at work - working 11 hour days, then coming home to all of the household, yard, kids, dog stuff. I'm exhausted, and I've been paying no attention to what I've been eating - sort of eating on the fly, whatever is available. Needless to say, I've gained a couple of pounds and I feel tired and very down in the dumps. Next week looks to be an even busier week - my boss will be back, but my co-worker is on vacation for the week - that leaves me with no help. I don't really know why I feel so down - could be because I'm not eating right, but I think I just sometimes wonder if this is all there is...my life kind of revolving around other people ~ maybe feeling a little burnt out and sorry for myself. There are also other things going on in my life; my mom has been diagnosed with dementia and she seems to be 'slipping away' more every day. I don't worry so much about her because she seems oblivious, but my poor dad is the primary caretaker and it is so very stressful for him. I do what I can to help out, but there's just so much of me to go around. I'm hoping to get back to basics eating and exercise-wise tomorrow - at least I can gain some control in that area. I'm going to try and get up early and do 30 minutes of WATP and hope to be using fitday.com and checking here with my dear friends...I think part of my problem is that I miss you all too.... Thanks again for missing me Michelle and Pam....I'll really try and check in at least once a day. Love ya all!! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views