MTL Saturday (8/5)...

jewelcrown
on 8/4/06 11:15 pm
Good morning July babies! I'm struggling.... My doctor was right... Once you introduce carbs & sugar, it's hard to roll back. I'm having a hard time getting myself back under control. When I travel or go out with friends or have business meals, well intentioned plans go out the window. My travel and required eating out should slow down after August 14. I hope I can get myself under control before then, however. Like Pamela, I'm up to 226 today! UGH! When we began this thread I was 232!! I can't go back there. Since this thread, my lowest has been 216. I have got to get under 200!!! Why is this so hard? Of course, I know the answer... lack of compliance... So here we go... today's plan: Breakfast: Tialpia Applesauce Lunch: Achievone Dinner: Steak Salad Light Dressing Snacks: Sugarfree popsicles Nutrition: 1204 Calories 64 Fat 21 Carbs 99 Protein Exercise: 25 minutes Pilates Have a great weekend!! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/06 12:23 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Denise, there's more to it than "lack of compliance." WHY do we have such a hard time doing what we KNOW we need to do? I know that I really need therapy to deal with my demons, but yesterday my doctor put me on Wellbutrin, so we'll see if that helps me deal with anxiety. Even though I'm a very happy person, I'm ALWAYS on edge. I constantly worry about everything and feel so overwhelmed sometimes. I have no sex drive, have very little patience, and haven't been able to sleep since Christmas. So maybe this medicine will make me less anxious which will help curb my compulsion to eat constantly. I don't know...it's worth a shot. I don't have a plan in place for today, and since I'll be on vacation next week, I don't have much of a plan for that, either. This isn't a typical camping trip, where we're one with nature. This time, we'll be smack-dab in the middle of town and next door to a racetrack where they sell awesome hamburgers all day long. I'm going to take SOME healthier fare, but we're going to be so busy that we won't be cooking anything. Sandwiches or eating out...like when you're in a hotel. Here I am, rambling again. Hmmm...do you think that can be attributed to my anxiety? You'll all let me use that as an excuse, won't you? Pamela afraid of the scale
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views