Hey gang...

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/06 10:49 pm - Somewhere Else
Wow, I suck...I almost never post here anymore. I do pop on to see how everyone is, but just don't seem to post, I feel like a witch I hope you're all doing well. Everything is going the way you'd all hoped...health and happiness abound, right?!?! Enjoying your summer??? I miss you guys. Well, tomorrow is my big day...I'm getting married. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well...(we have some folks trying be spoil things). We have a gang of OHers from the main board here in town....what fun! If anyone is in Colorado, near Woodland Park, on the 12th, we'll be meeting up with folks for lunch and he Hungry Bear Restaurant...111 E Midland in Woodland Park, CO. We should be there around noon....be cool to see some of you there. Again...hope you're all doing well. This has been one heck of a ride! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss Linda
IrishIze
on 8/4/06 1:44 am - NJ
Wishing you all the best that life has to offer!! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 6:42 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks so much, Nancy! Life is great, isn't it hehehe Hugsssssssss
us2bfat C.
on 8/4/06 8:20 pm - selden, NY
best of luck lin you deserve it... man i cant believe its here already !!!!! its amazing....... you are going to make a beautiful bride... lots of luck to you Stacy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/4/06 2:19 am - Oxnard, CA
Cheers to you and your new hubby!! I'm sure everything will go off without a problem!!! Congrats congrats!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 6:44 am - Somewhere Else
Thank you Michelle! I don't know about *no* problems LOL, but nothing we can't handle...right? LOL Hugssssssssssssss
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 4:49 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I hope your wedding day turns out perfectly and that you have a GREAT honeymoon! It seems like you've been engaged forever...it's about time! Pamela
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 6:45 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Pamela! It does seem like forever, doesn't it LOL...thankfully this is almost time....weee.... Hugsssssssssssss
Deejay
on 8/5/06 9:33 am - Sparks, NV
Your probably already married by now but I wanted to say congratulations anyway! I hope it was wonderful and I have yet to see a wedding that didn't have at least one thing go a little wrong but all that matters is your love for each other. Best wishes, Deejay
Janette
on 8/5/06 12:06 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Linda..I am also one who lurks almost daily but seldom writes but I had to take the time and wish you MUCH Happiness!!!!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/121 - 242 lbs 5-14-06 abdominoplasty, thigh lift and brachioplasty
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views