MTL... Thursday (8/3)...

jewelcrown
on 8/2/06 10:53 pm
Good morning July babies! Yesterday was an awful day. I fell headfirst into fast food Wendy's and nutter butter cookies! Don't ask why? I lapse in sanity is what I'm thinking. I had 2000 calories yesterday.... UGH!!! I should not have boasted being sugar and white carb free the other day. O h well.... Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Salad Tuna Lite dressing Snack: AchievOne Chicken Breast Dinner: Crabcake (eating out tonight) Field greens Snack: Diet soda Nutrition: 1006 Calories 29 Fat 26 Carbs 124 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes water aerobics - DONE! Have a great day! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/06 1:41 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I had my surgery yesterday. Fibroid is completely gone. In fact, it was gone before the doctor ever got to see it. He had to suck out all the blood (from a pill that was used to open my cervix), and apparently, the fibroid broke free and got sucked away, too. The doc was quite disappointed that he didn't get to take a "before" picture, but I think he was happy that surgery was so easy. Because he didn't have to do any sort of digging around, he told my husband that he doesn't see any reason why we can't try for that baby with my September cycle. I'm feeling pretty good, though for obvious reasons, it hurts to use the bathroom, and my throat is sore from that airway tube. I figure I'll take it pretty easy today...at least until I get really bored. I am up to 225 today. Some of it, I'm sure, is from all the IV liquids I had. The rest of it probably comes from my weeklong bad eating. Imagine that! Tomorrow, I'm going to my regular doc to have my bloodwork done, and I'm going to ask about something to calm my nerves that would help me lose weight, too. B: mini bagel L: chicken wrap, cottage cheese, crackers D: mac & cheese with hotdogs (mostly for daughter, but I only want to cook once) S: yogurt, carrots & salsa, Skinny Cow ice cream Exercise: Not allowed...whoo hoo, a real excuse not to exercise!! Pamela
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/3/06 2:06 am - Oxnard, CA
Don't be so hard on yourself, you are human. Being able to acknowledge your mistake is half the battle!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 8/3/06 2:10 am - Oxnard, CA
I did good yesterday. I'm not posting a plan today because I feel really really nauseated and the thought of food makes me want to But wanted to post just to say HI!
sradcli74
on 8/3/06 2:52 am
Hi Denise, I'm glad to see you and everyone else still perservering. (I hope I spelled that right) Anyway, yesterday wasn't bad. I went to breakfast and had an omlet as huge as my head. With grilled chicken and vegetables, needless to say I didn't fini**** and had the rest for lunch. Later that day I had a sandwich with low carb bread and a few chips, lettuce and tomato. I finished the entire sandwich, which surprised me, usually I can do half. I also had some popcorn and fresh fruit to finish off the day. So not too bad overall. Today Breakfast Turkey Sausage Toast and Cheese Lunch Broiled Tilapia with Mango Sauce and Salad Greens Dinner ? Snacks Plums Cherries Peanut Butter Bites Have a great day. Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views