Pictures FINALLY!!!

Janette
on 7/31/06 4:45 am - Peoria, AZ
I finally have pictures on my profile. 1st is 3 days preop (363 lbs) 2nd on 1 yr anniversary (166 lbs) 3rd is on 2 yr anniversary ( 123 lbs). Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/123 - 240 lbs 5-24-06 abdominoplasty, thigh lift and brachioplasty
on my W.
on 7/31/06 11:18 am - Canada
Dear Jeanette, OMG......you look amazing. My question is...did you have all your plastic surgery done the same day and how are your arms...are you happy....I really need mine done but so many are unhappy with the long scar....you can hardly see the scars from my RNY....but my arms are so saggy that is is even saggy below the elbow for me and I haven't lost near what you have....you are such a success....have you finally leveled off at 123...how tall are you......that seems so tiny but I am 5"6 and I'll never see 123 in my lifetime. You look wonderful. Hugs Karen 299- 166 - 149
Janette
on 7/31/06 1:37 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Karen...Yes I had all PS procedures done at once. It involved 2 nights in the hospital or my PS said he would not do it and I was glad I did because i needed the IV pain med the 1st night. As far as my arms they look great. The 3rd pic on my profile doesnt tell it all but if you compare the 1st pic to the 3rd you can see how big my arms were. My stomach looks great also and legs ok. He took 8" of skin off the legs but as many others say there is still loose skin esp around the knees but still a much improvement. The scar on my arm looks really good. Its on the inside so really not noticable and compared to the massive "bat wings" I will take the scar any day. Some day again I will post before and after PS pics. Also you asked my height, I am 5'5". Hugs to you also....Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/123 -240 lbs
Irene S.
on 7/31/06 11:23 am - NJ
Janette, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! Yes, I'm shouting with joy for you! I only wish the PS journey had been easier for you. You are such an inspriation! Irene
Janette
on 7/31/06 1:50 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Irene! Thanks for the response. Still out of work after PS 5-24. Lots of problems with nausea and I was on phenergan for a week and now on compazine and still having problems. My PCP got me into a GI guy tomm, thinking all the infections and antibiotics played havoc with my pouch. Rarely had problems for the 2 yrs prior since RNY unless I ate something too fast or ate "potato chips". Took me quite a few times with them making me sick and finally figured out 4 chips was my limit. I am scheduled to go back to Wed but my B/P is low staying from 70/40 to 80s/50s and very dizzy, and my PCP wants me to wait 1 more week. Hopefully the GI Dr can help tomm and come up with answers. Janette
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views