MTL Sunday!!!

jewelcrown
on 7/30/06 3:46 am
Hello July Babies!! I've been out of commission on business travel for the last week. I'm glad to be back and on track. It's so much easier to behave at home! I don't have a plan for today, but I'll be on task tomorrow... Hope you're all staying cool.... Denise
IrishIze
on 7/30/06 7:19 am - NJ
Hi Denise - Missed you!! I'll be back on the train tomorrow too! Gonna try and get up earlier to do my exercise...we'll see...sometimes I don't sleep too well on Sunday nights. Tryin' to stay cool here in the northeast! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 7/30/06 10:14 pm
Hey Nancy! Welcome back... How was your trip... Do you have power? It's hotter than the devil's playground in St. Louis!!! So far we've got power... I heard parts of New York was without... Have a fantastic and cool day!! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 7/31/06 1:40 am - NJ
Denise, my trip was FANTASTIC!!! The only problem was it went by way too fast! Luckily, I haven't lost power (fingers crossed...). It was out in Queens for nine days - how awful is that?!?!? The temperature is supposed to be in the triple digits here the next few days, so I sure hope the power companies can keep up. I've heard that St. Louis is melting too....makes me long for a nice, crisp fall day! Stay cool my friend!! Hugs, N.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views