Hello Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sradcli74
on 7/27/06 3:39 am
Hi Everyone, Its probably been more than a month since I last posted. How is everyone, I was trying to do little reading to catch up on what's been going on. I'm doing well. I got married in las vegas during the time I was vacationing from the board. I have some great pictures from the wedding, but I've been slow about getting them online. I will soon I promise. I missed you all! I had some good days and some bad...but guess what I'm still at 183! Can you believe that? In all the walking and water drinking and other activity , you would think that I'd have gone down some, but nope. Still holding at 183..I've been holding at this weight for a very long time now. I'm not complaining, I think my body is very comfortable here. My two year anniversary is tomorrow. It seems like another lifetime ago thinking about before the surgery. If I had to go back and do it again, I would. My expereince has been great.
IrishIze
on 7/28/06 2:19 am - NJ
Hi Teah!! boy were you missed!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! What a beautiful bride you must have been!!! That is one lucky guy you got there!! Please let us know when you post pictures! As far as the weight goes, I think our bodies find a certain weight that they are comfortable in. I seem to hang around 170. I'm not complaining either, but I'm going to try and get down to 163.... Hope we'll hear from you more often - we missed you!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 7/30/06 3:58 am
Hey Teah! Congratulations... I'm too thrilled for you! Congrats too on maintaining your weight. With all the excitement, that's just an awesome accomplishment. Glad you're back on the board, we've missed you!!! Denise
Irene S.
on 7/30/06 5:31 am - NJ
I saw your post the other day... and just now have a chance to write. Congratulations on the wedding! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together! I can't wait to see the pictures. Seeing your post prompted me to read your profile. I had NO IDEA that you've had the journey that you've had. A baby! That's fantastic! And a premie at that! I'm glad that she's doing well. You are a sensitive, kind and strong woman Teah, and I'm proud of how far you've come in your journey. You are right that it's not the number on the scale that tells the whole story. When I was around 225 lbs, I decided that even if I never lost another pound, i'd still be happy and thrilled with my results of the surgery. Taking joy in the things that we've been able to accomplish since and because of the surgery are things that are NOT the number on the scale. The joy TRULY IS in the journey... Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views