MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/06 10:42 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, most of my day went quite well yesterday. Until 8 pm, that is. That's about the time that my craving for chocolate cake got so bad I couldn't stand it. I TRIED putting off acting on it, but there was nothing I could do. I found myself at the grocery store buying a chocolate cake. Boy was it good...and no, I didn't eat the whole thing...just two pieces (ugh). Darned PMS...I always get the cravings for chocolate then, and there's nothing I can do about it sometimes! Today's plan is iffy: B: toast L: going out with a friend, will try to choose the healthiest that I can D: whatever I bring home from grocery store that is quick (sandwiches, maybe) S: I'm hoping to avoid snacks at the movies today (going to see Monster House)....can't eat what I don't buy, right? Pamela amazingly, still at 218
IrishIze
on 7/28/06 2:25 am - NJ
Pam - I have to say you are one tenacious person!! You are always here - whether your day has been good or bad.... I'm proud of you! I know it's my tendency to not come on the board if I'm not sticking to plan, but hey, I decided that I'm going to follow your lead and post regardless of whether I'm doing well or not ~ you all have got me warts and all. I haven't been doing that great lately, but I'm hanging in there at 170. I'm not planning and the only saving grace is that I'm so busy and working long hours, so it cuts down on the eating time! I'm going to plan to get back on board on Monday. My plan includes getting up 1/2 hour earlier to exercise like I used to.... Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views