14 to go...

on my W.
on 7/25/06 12:29 am - Canada
Hello everyone.... Well I have been coasting for too long and I really need to get going and get these last 14 pounds off. I was 163 today and need to be 149....I am going to try to weigh each day and see how it goes. Thanks to those of you who put your weigh at the bottom of your posts because it does encourage me when I see your success. Sometimes I forget what you started at and what your great success really is so it is nice to remind me how well everyone is doing...even if it is just maintaining ....I need to exercise...that is the key....I don't do enough....some of you do more than an hour a day and I am just in amazement....way to go....I not it is possible.. Hugs Karen 299 highest ever- 163 today - 149 goal...
IrishIze
on 7/26/06 2:04 am - NJ
Hi Karen, I can really relate to your post. I think I have had to re-evaluate what my personal goal is. At 50, I don't think I'll ever be at my original goal of 140 lbs. After much thought and talking with my doc and surgeon, I think somewhere between 160 - 165 will be a good place to settle. My surgeon is actually thrilled with me being at 170 and said I too should be content with that, but I'm just not. Like you, I need to work on continuing with exercise. I've really slacked off there and you know, I don't feel as well. I used to get up at 5:30 in order to do 30 minutes of WATP. I haven't done that in quite a while and I think I'm going to try and get back to it. I also really need to concentrate on staying away from the white foods and sugars. Unfortunately I can eat any amount of sugar and the worst that happens is that I get a bit sleepy and sluggish - I wish I really got sick from it but I don't. My wish is that we all get to where we want to be. When I went into this, my personal wish was to be healthy and able to enjoy life. I've got that now ~ but it's up to me to maintain it!!! Hugs, Nancy 280 (highest)/ 170 today /163 personal goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views