Where did she go?

bunnymorris
on 7/23/06 1:21 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Hello to all! A few may remember me! It's been quite awhile since i posted. I am recovering from surgery (unexpected hysterectomy). No one told me in the contract about parts wearing out. Thought I had a life long guarantee on everything. Seems my bladder wanted to go south due to having large babies, menopause, weight loss, etc. so since we were repairing and the rest was showing signs of wear & tear--my dr. decided to take it all. Fine with me. This was a piece of cake (pain wise) compared to the gastric but still uncomfortable. I just have to take it easy for 6 weeks. A great way to start a school year but it will be ok. I have a great staff. Well, good news was my 2 year anniversary on Sat. the 22nd. Best thing I ever did! So blessed! Anyway--I have maintained all year, walking 3 miles most days, active and able to do anything I want! When I get a little better I'm going for a facial, have my makeup redone, new hair cut, new outfit, and ready to raise a little h.... Hope all of you are doing well. I decided to postpone the tummy tuck this summer to give my body a rest from surgery---oops!! I messed that up! Next summer maybe!! I'll try to be better about dropping in more often. School was pretty challenging last year so this year is going to be outstanding! Take care to all. Cheers, Bunny still -130 lbs.
IrishIze
on 7/23/06 10:24 pm - NJ
Hi Bunny!! Wow, it's so nice to hear from you!! Sorry to hear about the hysterectomy - I know it's no fun. I had one in my mid-40's due to years of suffering with endometriosis - can't say I miss it at all!! Hope you're soon feeling better. Congratulations on maintaining your weight loss - I think keeping up with the exercise is key. I've slacked off a bit and I can really feel it - time to get back to it!! Please stay in touch!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/24/06 1:57 am - Oxnard, CA
HI Bunny!!! You look fantabulous!!!! So glad you dropped by to say Hello! Sorry you've had to undergo so much unexpected surgery, but glad you are on the mend and maintaining!! That is just wonderful. Stay in touch!!! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views