MTL - Monday, 7/24

IrishIze
on 7/24/06 12:38 am - NJ
Well, vacation is officially over, so it's back to business!! Here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown milk with Isopure protein powder L: Kashi Go Lean Chocolate Turtle protein bar D: Pork tenderloin with yellow squash and unsweetened applesauce Snacks: Happy Herb's pretzels Power Crunch Bar Totals: Calories: 926 Carbs: 51 Protein: 101 I'm going to take a walk at lunchtime - finally the humidity has dropped and it's gorgeous outside..... Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/24/06 2:18 am - Oxnard, CA
Hello there!! Busy weekend and not the greatest food choices. Yesterday was my oldest son's 18th birthday. I cannot believe I actually have an adult child! Whew!! Surprised him yesterday by taking him to the Dodger v. Cardinals game. We were surprised at how many Cards fan there are here in sunny CA!!! We had fun but it was HOT!!! 110 in the stadium!! And I shared a Dodger dog with my honey! Least I shared. LOL So that wasn't a good choice but it was good. Back to business today though. I so wish I was one of those people who didn't have to think about food choices so much, its so exhausting! B: Protein Bar L: Not sure, see if I have a lean cuisine or something D: Roast Turkey Breat S: Banana or Nectarine Have a great day!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/06 4:42 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Michelle, hey, where's that porcupine meatball recipe? Did I miss it somewhere? Thanks!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/24/06 5:40 am - Oxnard, CA
Nope I sent it to you last week, you didn't get it???
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/06 4:41 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
My consult today went pretty well. The doc thinks my fibroid isn't very large. I have an ultrasound on Monday to determine its exact size and placement. Then on Wednesday (Aug 2), I go in for a hysteroscopic myomectomy. At 4 weeks post-op, I have a follow-up to make sure all is well, and then can start trying for that baby about 2 months later. Depending on how deep the fibroid runs, they might not be able to get it all out at once (because doing so can ruin fertility), so my baby-making plans would have to be on hold an additional month. While I think the whole timeline kind of sucks, the surgery will be very simple and I'm going to be just fine. At any rate, this gives me about 3 months (maybe more if it takes a long time to finally get pregnant once we can try) to lose more weight. At least now I know (FINALLY) what's going to happen to my body, and I think mentally I'm going to be okay now. With that said, here's my plan for today (most of it already eaten): B: sloppy joe (some meat, 1 bread) L: Jack-in-the-Box...chicken fajita, 1 egg roll D: chicken, couscous, carrots S: I don't know Exercise: walked 20 minutes this morning, might lift some weights and do some treadmill work later BTW: The meal I had at Jack's is actually relatively healthy. The pita is high protein, low calorie...and the egg roll was better than fries (about 150 cals) Well, guess I'm going to get my daughter started on the toothpick bridge project I've been promising her all summer! Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views