MTL Sunday

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/06 1:09 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Tomorrow is my consult. I will FINALLY know what's going to happen with my fibroid and when. Then I'll have an idea of when I will be allowed to TTC. Wish me luck! A friend of mine just yesterday announced that she was pregnant. She struggled with infertility for the last 8 years and has been on clomid for 6 months...so I can handle it! After a couple of days of horrendous eating, I'm back on track today. I don't know why I can't stay motivated for more than a day or two at a time, but I really need to so that I can lose even more weight before I get pregnant. You'd think that would be motivation enough, but I guess not. Here's today's plan: B: 2 waffles with SF syrup, 1/2 c. skim milk L: tuna wrap, green beans D: sloppy joe, corn, mashed potatoes (never made it the other night) S: whatever strikes my fancy...trying not to snack, though Exercise: 35 minute walk with dog and daughter...going to pool later, but doubtful that I'll do more than read Cheers! Pamela
IrishIze
on 7/23/06 1:53 am - NJ
Pamela - I've got everything crossed for you that you have a great outcome at your consult tomorrow! As far as staying motivated, you're going through a very stressful time, and I know myself that stress still sends me to the fridge... If you're stress-eating, try and have some protien bars or something healthy available to help avoid the junk. I bought four boxes of Power Crunch bars and put them in the freezer so when I'm looking to eat just for the sake of eating, I can make a healthier choice. Just a thought.... I just have a rough plan for today - I'm going to grill some pork tenderloin on the grill, and I have some yellow squash my neighbor gave me and maybe some unsweetened applesauce. We'll see how that goes...haven't eaten anything yet today. Hugs, and let us know asap how you make out at the doc's tomorrow, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views