2yr anniversary and doing great!!

Traci72
on 7/22/06 12:00 pm - Hastings, MN
Yesterday was my 2yr anniversary (surgiversary) and thought I'd give a quick update. I've lost about 126lbs and have been actually below my personal goal (128lbs) since shortly after having my baby. I fluctuate between 120-123 depending on the time of day and day of the week (as weird as that sounds) and feel GREAT!!! I do make mistakes often, but have learned not to beat myself up too bad and try again the next day. I know I don't get enough fluids in, I sometimes drink w/my meals or don't wait 30-45mins after I eat, I graze on "junk food" (cereal, pretzels, popcorn) and stretch my meals out longer sometimes so that I can eat more. Bad me, but as I said, I do try to do better the next day when I fall off the wagon. I'm still hoping to be able to get my abdominoplasty and mastopexy done sometime in the next few years, but having to pay out of pocket for it.....well, it's going to take us a loooooong time to save up for it. I must say I look great as long as I have clothes on!! I'm wearing a size 4/6 in most things, but on occasion they fit loose. I was able to buy some tops at Old Navy in the Girls dept that were a size L (10-12)!!! Talk about mind blowing! Anyway, that's basically an update (I'll give one on baby later! She's doing great BTW!) at 2yrs out. Thanks for all the love and support you've all given me over the years. You are all an inspiration to me!!! Love, Traci 248/121.6
IrishIze
on 7/23/06 1:45 am - NJ
Hi Traci! It's so nice to hear from you and nicer still to hear that you're below goal and all is well with the little one!!! Hey, we all have our struggles with food issues, but as long as we keep trying, we're all gonna succeed!! Keep in touch, and give that little July baby baby a kiss for me!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views