MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/06 11:24 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Denise, I hope that you came through the storm okay! I know it was worse in St. Louis than it was here in the burbs (although I hear that we were very close to forming a tornado). No damage here, although a tree from across the street partially landed in my front yard. But the street crew took care of it. My furnace, A/C, and water heater will all be replaced today. Totally electric...no more irrational worries about gas leaks, explosions, and carbon monoxide. HOORAY! Food yesterday...I didn't actually add it up yet, but it doesn't look too bad. Yes, I did have 3 pieces of pizza for dinner, but they weren't very big. I didn't really snack, either. Not perfect, of course, but not too shabby. Today's plan looks like this: B: hmmm...I hadn't thought about it L: wrap, crackers, green beans D: sloppy joe, mashed potatoes, corn (yes, carby, I know) S: the usual Exercise: probably not...I just don't have it in me to get back on track with it. I think part of the problem is that my routine is not the same as it was when I was at school, and I really don't HAVE any routine at all this summer. Hopefully I will get the exercise thing back under control when school starts. Excuses, excuses... I hope everyone can stay cool today! It's going to be 102 in St. Louis today...hopefully the rest of you have decent weather! Pamela -134 on a good day
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/20/06 4:53 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi there, sorry I have been MIA but have been battling my asthma and a nasty cold. No eating plan for today because I just don't feel good, but wanted to check in and say HI.
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/20/06 6:15 am - Oxnard, CA
Just wanted to let you know I sent those recipes.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views