MTL .. Wednesday (7/19)

jewelcrown
on 7/18/06 10:33 pm
Good morning July babies!! I'm still on my roll eating wise... yesterday was another compliant day... 3 in a row!! Hooray! I've been lazy on the exercise however. Yesterday, I only did water aerobics. It's so hot in St. Louis, once I get home in the evening, I just don't have it in me to go back to the gym or use the Supreme Pilates machine that is sitting in my den. No excuse, just lazy!! I only did 60 minutes of water aerobics today. My ribs hurt from my last aerobics class. I'm going to Atlanta for the weekend, so I really need to get my exercise in. I'm going to try my best not to blow it in Atlanta! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Salmon Lettuce Cucumber Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOone Deli turkey Dinner: Tuna Lettuce Lite Dressing Snack: Pork rinds Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1502 Calories 45 Fat 36 Carbs 192 Protein Exercise: 60 minutes - water aerobics 60 minutes - walking Hugs! Denise 326/220/168 -106
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/06 5:37 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
This St. Louis weather sure does suck, doesn't it? It's supposed to be 102 degrees, and our AC went out last night. Talk about being miserable! We've had some estimates today, and now I'm just waiting to find out what day they people we chose will come. Hopefully tomorrow, but who knows? We JUST bought a washing machine to replace the one that broke a couple of weeks ago, and now this. ON TOP of my needing surgery to remove a fibroid AND my husband's appointments for his hearing. PLUS, by Friday, we need to pay the taxes on the new truck we bought. Just when we were finally digging ourselves out of debt and getting credit cards paid down, we had to add to them in a big way. Talk about frustrating! Golly, all I seem to be doing lately is complaining. Maybe I need some happy drugs! Foodwise, I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. I'm not really sure where I'll even be...but somewhere with air! B: cottage cheese L: wrap, crackers D: not sure S: cereal, tsp. peanut butter Exercise: absolutely not! Pamela who didn't eat well yesterday
jewelcrown
on 7/19/06 8:18 am
Oh Pamela!!! With this heat and no a/c, my personality would change very quickly. I hope you find relief soon. Go to the mall... hang out like a teenager where its cool! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views