MTL Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 7/17/06 9:21 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, my eating and exercise went by the wayside yesterday. My husband insisted on going out to lunch, and there weren't any healthy options where we went. Oh, I TRIED to do well, but unfortunately, the calorie content was still too high. It left me barely anything for the rest of the day. On top of that, the day was LOOOOONG, so I was bored and also very hungry at times. I don't know what today will look like at all...I'm babysitting my niece and nephew, so I'll probably take them out just to give us something to do. Got to see pictures of my new newphew, Evan. He looks just like his father! I'm not really sure if that's a good thing, though He's a hairless little monkey, that's for sure. Well, have a great day everyone! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 7/17/06 10:52 pm
I'm on a roll... yesterday was another excellent day. I didn't get Pilates in, but I did go to a low impact aerobics class and my usual water aerobics. I have a realistic goal for myself. 1 lb. per week. That should not be too difficult, one would think! Even someone without the surgery can do 1 lb. per week. I'm trying to psych myself out! That would put me at 199 by Christmas. It would be so wonderful to finally be in onderland by Christmas. So... here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tialpia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Grilled Chicken Lettuce Cucumbers Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Pork Chop Snack: Lowrey's Pork Rinds Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1355 Calories 44 Fat 25 Carb 153 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics - DONE! 60 minutes - walking Have a great day!! Denise 326/221/168
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views