MTL Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/06 1:51 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I have my hysteroscopy tomorrow. What scares me the most at this point is the anesthesia. Well, that and the doctor saying "Sorry, you'll never be able to have kids." BUT, according to the nurse, it looks like a pretty straightforward surgery, so I'm sure it will all go well. I've been bouncing back and forth on the scale for three months now, anywhere between 218 and 223 (lately 221). The scale finally showed me 219, and I'm still full of water...I can feel it in my hands and feet. So hopefully with a continuation of healthy eating and exercise, I could see 215 before I get pregnant. Less would be better, of course, but let's be realistic! I had about 1600 calories yesterday (AGAIN!) and didn't exercise. Here's today's plan...or lack thereof. B: slept until 9, didn't bother L: not sure yet...probably chicken fajitas somewhere (without the tortillas, rice, or beans) D: if we go out for lunch, then probably my wrap, cottage cheese, and crackers S: depends on what I have for lunch...maybe no snacks if I'm still full, maybe leftovers, maybe string cheese, fruit, or carrots Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill, some weights Pamela P.S. Michelle, I want that recipe for the porcupine meatballs that aren't REALLY porcupine!
jewelcrown
on 7/12/06 2:12 am
Hey Pamela! I'm sure you'll be fine with anesthesia. You're a lot lighter than before, which is a plus. I'll keep you in my prayers and look forward to hearing good news on your baby journey. My world has calmed down a bit. The culprit of the water in basement this time is a too high level landscaping up against the house. An easy, inexpensive fix! Yesterday wasn't too bad, I stayed away from white carbs and sugar. Although I did OD on pork rinds!!! So here's today's plan: Breakfast: AchievOne Lunch: Swiss cheese Lettuce Lite dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Meatloaf Green beans (eating out tonight) Snack: Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories 874 Fat 35 Carbs 35 Protein 81 I'm shooting for 1000 calories, but I left room for error at the restaurant... Exercise: 75 minutes water aerobics - DONE! Have a great day! Hugs! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/12/06 7:51 am - Oxnard, CA
HI girls, sorry I'm late but stayed home today due to a contagious rash on my face, I look oh so lovely. LOL Yesterday was a good day, I stuck to my plan! woohoo! Today: Breakfast and Lunch were combined: Omelette with cheese and avacado, couple of bites of fruit. No snacks but if I need one power crunch Dinner: BBQ something on the grill. Have a great night!! PS: Pam........am going to email you the recipe later tonight. It is very good, even my picky kids liked it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views