Hello Evertone

Monna W.
on 7/12/06 5:22 am - Susanville, CA
Hi July 2004 Siblings, Haven't posted for a while and thought it was time to check in. Please forgive any typos as I have my left arm in a cast--broken wrist. Life is being good. After going into atrial-fib in April, it has taken until yesterday for me to have my cardioversion. Had it yesterday in Reno and required only one shock to get me into regular rhythm. June 22 I was in Sacramento as chaperone for Grand Bethel Job's Daughters. Got up in the night to go to the bathroom and fell. I fractured my left wrist and sprained my left foot. I can finally tolerate weight bearing on my foot. The best thing is that I have lost about 15 lbs. since I did it. Fonally weigh less than 100 kilograms--215 lbs. Fad an uneventful 2nd anniversery. Very thankful I decided to have it. My son has finally decided to have the surgery when he can afford it--he has no insurance and makes too much money to qualify for MediCal. My husband and I are trying to save enough to help him. Hang in there those of us who have not made it to goal. Monna 389/215/150
jewelcrown
on 7/12/06 6:23 am
Hey Mona... my surgery twin! Happy belated rebirthday. Congratulations on your continued weight loss. It's so good to hear from you. Hope your wrist heals quickly. Take good care! Hugs! Denise
Mary M.
on 7/13/06 1:04 am - Neverland, CA
Sweet Monna, It is so nice to hear from you again. Sorry to hear that you broke your arm and sprained your foot. Congrates on looing the 15 lbs...WEIGH TO GO!!!!! Love ya!!! Mary M. 415/159
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/06 2:03 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Monna, I'm sorry to hear about your broken wrist. OUCH! I'm glad that your heart is doing better, I hope it stays that way! You, me, and Denise has surgery on July 6, 2004. At this moment in time, we all weigh almost EXACTLY the same thing, despite us all having different starting weights. I find that kind of interesting... Pamela 352/218/150
Monna W.
on 7/14/06 8:50 am - Susanville, CA
That really is interesting. I now have real hope of weighing under 200 lbs. in this lifetime!! Monna
IrishIze
on 7/21/06 11:39 pm - NJ
Hi Monna, my friend!! It's SO nice to hear from you!! I was on vacation when you posted, but I'm home and reading through the posts and I'm glad to hear you're still losing, but sorry to hear about the fall... Hope you heal up soon - and hey, don't be such a stranger!!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views