MTL Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/06 12:16 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I did pretty good yesterday. 1600 calories again (darn that cake!), but I did get my exercise in. The appliance guy is coming today to fix my leaking washing machine. That's probably the highlight of my day. Here's my meal plan: B: english muffin L: chicken wrap, cottage cheese, carrots with salsa D: pork tenderloin, broccoli, mashed potatoes S: yogurt, apple with cheese Exercise: Not sure, maybe the treadmill since it's raining outside Pamela
jewelcrown
on 7/11/06 3:03 am
I'm struggling today due to frustrations with my house. I have water in my basement again!!! I spent $700 last month to rebuild a window well and now I find that it's not the window well at all. It's an abandoned sprinkler system that's causing me trouble or so they think!!! I'm fighting my self... Of course, being the emotional eater that I am, I want carbs and want them now! So far, I haven't given in. I don't have a real plan except to stay away from sugar and white flour based carbs! Thanks for listening to me whine. Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/11/06 4:54 am - Oxnard, CA
Stay strong sweetie, you can do it!!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/11/06 4:58 am - Oxnard, CA
I had a good day yesterday and the scale reflected it! Yippee!! I didn't follow my plan completely but for the better, I snacked on some beef jerkey! Here is today's plan: B: Well didn't have that cause I forgot. S: Peach and some beef jerkey L: Not sure, I have a lunch date, but I vow to have something with lots of protein. S: Power crunch bar D: Making pizza for the family, me I'll probably have tuna or something. Hope everyone has a great day! Stay strong!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views