MTL What R U Eating ... Monday (7/10)

jewelcrown
on 7/9/06 10:47 pm
Good morning... We won't discuss this weekend... just know it wasn't good.... Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Chicken Breast Lettuce Lite Dressing Dinner: AchievOne Snack: AchievOne SF Popsicle Nutrition: 944 Calories 21 Fat 25 Carbs 110 Protein Have a great day!! Denise Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics 1 hr - walking 25 minutes - Pilates
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/10/06 1:55 am - Oxnard, CA
HI Denise! I'm in the same boat you were this weekend. But last night I just sat in the quiet staring at the wall and said Michelle wake up! You CAN do this, don't let the food demon get the best of you. So today I woke up with a new attitude and sheer determination! Next month is my 36th birthday and just realized life is what I make of it. I WILL not let myself fall off the wagon again. Being big again is NOT an option for me. So say a prayer for me as I vow today to permanently change my relationship with food no matter what. So here's the plan for today: B: Protein Shake S: Power Crunch Bar L: Beef Stew no potatoes, just beef and veggies. S: Cheese slices D: Porcupine Meatballs Good luck to everyone.
jewelcrown
on 7/10/06 12:06 pm
Michelle.... you are soooooo right. Being big again is not an option. Your post blessed me today. We can and will do this!!! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 12:12 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
WHAT, dare I ask, are porcupine meatballs? It's not REALLY porcupine, is it?
Irene S.
on 7/11/06 12:33 pm - NJ
No they don't contain porcupine. The porcupine part refers to rice... There are a variety of recipes. Never made or ate them... but I know ppl that LOVE them - goes over especially well with kids. Anyhow, here's a recipe. Porcupine Meatballs From Diana Rattray, INGREDIENTS: 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef 2/3 cup long-grain rice, uncooked 1/2 cup water 1/4 cup finely chopped onion 1 teaspoon seasoned salt 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/8 teaspoon pepper 1 large can (15 ounces) tomato sauce 1 cup water 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce PREPARATION: Directions for porcupine meatballs Mix ground beef with rice, 1/2 cup of water, chopped onion, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Shape porcupine ground beef mixture by tablespoon into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place the porcupine meatballs in an ungreased 2-quart shallow baking dish. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the porcupine meatballs. Cover and bake at 350° F. oven for about 45 minutes. Uncover and bake porcupine meatballs 15 to 20 minutes longer. Porcupine meatballs serve 4 to 6.
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 4:18 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I did pretty good yesterday. I ate about 1600 calories, which may be a little high, but I DID actually exercise. Baby steps, right? Talked to the doctor's office today. The nurse said that according to the diagram that the doc drew, the thing I have definitely extends into the cavity but should be easy to remove. She also said that unless the doc changes his mind, there should be no reason why I can't try for the baby in August. I've got my fingers crossed! Today's menu has already changed (as I am posting this after lunch) from what I originally wrote in my meal tracker. Here's what I've had and PLAN to for the remainder of the day. B: english muffin L: 1 slice pizza, 1/4 c noodles, salad, 1/2 a small piece of garlic toast, 1/2 a cookie (Pizza Hut buffet...I think I did pretty darned good!) D: chicken wrap, cottage cheese, apple S: yogurt, a couple of bites of cake, string cheese Exercise: planning to walk, hopefully outside if it stops raining Vitamins are in, and I'm working on my water. Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views