I need help...

on my W.
on 7/6/06 11:13 pm - Canada
Hello Everyone, I think I will post this on the main board too. I will see the doctor on call tomorrow but I have really been feeling yucky for several weeks and my glucometer is always reading a very low blood sugar level. Normal is 4 to 8 and mine is always down near 2. It is like hypoglacemia but I just can't bring it up unless I eat sugar and that just sends it up and drops it way back down again. This morning it was 1.2 which is really low. Is anyone having this problem????? I do know that I need to chat with my doctor but he is off today. I would love any thoughts on this....have a great day.... Tired of feeling yucky in Canada, Karen
jewelcrown
on 7/6/06 11:40 pm
Karen: This sounds very serious... you may need to GO SEE the doctor or the emergency room. With levels that low you could easily pass out without warrning... Please go to see a doctor ASAP and keep us posted on how you're doing!! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 7/7/06 12:05 am - NJ
Karen - I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. I really don't know much about sugar levels - but I just recently was told that mine are elevated. I've asked the doc for a copy of my blood work results but havent' seen them yet. I wish I could give you some helpful information, but I really don't know anything about the subject. If 4 is the low end of normal, 1.2 is quite far down there...perhaps a trip to the ER is in order. I think it's a good idea to post your question on the main board. Sending lots of positive thoughts..... Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views