MTL What R U Eating... Friday (7/7)

jewelcrown
on 7/6/06 10:54 pm
Yesterday, I went into defiance mode... I strayed from plan... I hope to do better today... Yesterday Breakfast: No breakfast... Snack: Lowery's Pork Rinds Hotdog w/mustard - no bun Lunch: Tuna Romaine Lettuce Swiss Cheese (Lite) Lite dressing Snack: Ice cream sandwich Potato chips (real ones!!) Coca cola (real one!!) Dinner: South Beach Cashew Chicken Nutrition: 2008 Calories 94 Fat 131 Carbs 125 Protein Exercise: 1:15 water aerobics 1:00 walking *********************************************************** Today's Plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Salmon Romaine Lettuce Lite dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak Mixed Vegetables Snack: SF Popsicles Nutrition: 1318 Calories 46 Fat 32 Carbs 138 Protein Exercise: 1:15 water aerobics - DONE! 1:00 walking Denise 326/221/168(dr's goal!) -105
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/06 1:03 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Had a really crappy day yesterday. Eating went so-so, but emotionally, I was a wreck. My HSG test showed that my uterus has some issues...possibly polyps or fibroids. There will be no baby in my tummy for July Next Thursday, I have a hysteroscopy, where they will try to remove whatever is in there. Hopefully it's just polyps (which seems most likely because I have irregular bleeding (originally attributed to weight loss hormones)) and not the fibroids (which is what my grandmother and mother had but I don't have the symptoms for them). Sorry, I know this thread is really for what we're eating...but my emotions do come in to play when it comes to what I eat. Anyway...it will be at least another month before I can try for a baby, so I guess I will really kick my behind in gear to lose a bit more before I get pregnant...if I'm ever that lucky. On the upside of things, I hear that polyps can weigh several pounds...maybe once they're gone I'll weigh less! I'm not planning a menu today...I'm going to take a couple of days off and try to cope with being so depressed over this baby issue. Thanks for letting me post this here, even if no one actually reads it...I often use writing to make me feel better... Pamela
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/7/06 2:37 am - Oxnard, CA
Pam: You can post ANYTHING here, please stop apologizing. Support is support for whatever you are going through. I'm glad you feel you can trust us to share your emotions with us. And what you are experiencing is normal. It's tough when you want a baby badly and have trouble. But please don't give up. I have a good friend there in MO who just found out she was pregnant after 3 years of trying. She was even on clomid for 6 months. They took her off of it and voila she got pregnant. Mother nature sometimes just has her own timing. Be strong and stay positive!!!! I'm sorry it can't be this month, but now just look forward to next month. You can do it!! Hang in there!! Love and Hugs! Michelle
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/7/06 2:40 am - Oxnard, CA
Denise: I admire you so much! You are so positive and that is just wonderful. You have the amazing ability to say hey I screwed up and move on. I commend you for that. My plan yesterday did not go as planned either. But I dont think I did too bad. B: Nothing S: Power Crunch Bar L: El Pollo Loco Chicken Breast S: a couple of bites of the chokolat bar D: Tuna fish on half a slice of bread I juist don't have a plan for today. Was too busy making my friend's birthday special for her. But I'll try to eat good!!! Have a great Friday!!! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!! Love and Hugs, Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views