MTL Support Group...Thursday, 7/6

IrishIze
on 7/6/06 12:15 am - NJ
Hi everyone! I had a pretty good day yesterday - I deviated from my plan, but ate healthy. I can't believe how hard it is to eat high protein and not have it be high fat as well. I'm really freaking out about this whole doctor's report. I think I'm going to call the doctor's office and ask for a copy of the lab work, then do a bit of research on my own. Here's what I ate yesterday: B: Unjury protein powder in lemonade L: 2 oz. grilled chicken, 1/2 Power Crunch Bar D: turkey pattie with a tiny bit of reduced fat cheese on it and ketchup. I made a salad, but really didnt' eat it. I also had a dill pickle spear. Snacks: GeniSoy Lo Carb bar, Happy Herb pretzels Totals: Calories: 728 Fat: 25 (as hard as I tried, it was still 32% of my calories and the RDA is 30% max ... ) Carbs: 35 Protein: 89 I did 30 minutes on the treadmill (almost 2 miles) and I took another 30 minute walk last night. ***************************** Here's what I plan for today: B: Carb Countdown with Isopure protein powder L: 2 oz chicken, Unjury in lemonade D: turkey pattie with a small bit of cheese, pickle, about 15 medium shrimp, and a few pieces of asparagus. Snacks: Happy Herb Pretzels, Kashi Go Lean bar Totals: Calories: 718 Fat: 20 (26%) Carbs: 29 Protein: 95 I'm going to walk on the treadmill again in a little while, then will do another form of exercise later on this evening. Hugs to all, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 7/6/06 2:16 am
Hey MTL crew... Yesterday was another excellent day of 100% compliance. Guess what? The scale moved again... I'm 221!!! Hooray.... Here's today's plan: Breakfast: AchievOne Lunch: Tuna Romaine Lettuce Swiss Cheese (Lite) Lite dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: South Beach Cashew Chicken Nutrition: 1250 Calories 45 Fat 47 Carbs 117 Protein Exercise: 1:15 water aerobics 1:00 walking Denise 326/221/168(dr's goal!) -105
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/6/06 2:26 am - Oxnard, CA
I deviated as well but still did okay. B: EAS Low-Carb Protein Drink L: Had the meat from a Gyros S: Part of a Choklat Crunch Protein Bar(This is the new chocolate bar from the makers of Power Crunch with 10 grams of protein per serving. One bar is two servings) and this is excellent by the way! D: BBQ Chicken on the Grill with fruit salad and a tiny bite of pasta salad. Today's plan B: EAS Low-Carb Protein Drink S: Yogurt (if I need it, lately haven't wanted a morning snack) L: Not sure, taking friend to lunch for her bday S: Power crunch bar D: Probably a chicken patty Have a great day!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views