MTL What R U Eating Today... 7/5 (Wednesday)

jewelcrown
on 7/4/06 10:56 pm
Good morning July babies!! Yesterday was a fairly good day, not perfect, but pretty good. I ate everything on plan. Exercised 2 hours and 15 minutes (still didn't get in Pilates). The area of opportunity... I had a slice of pizza while sitting at the Arch grounds watching the fireworks!! I must continue to work on yielding to temptations!!! I'm back down 223, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. I hope to be 222 by morning... I think the extra hour working out is moving the scale! Check out my stats for the last week.. 6/23 223 6/28 225 6/29 224 7/02 228 carb city weekend! 7/03 228 added 1 hour of walking to work ou****er aerobics 7/04 225 7/05 223!!!! So let's see if I can finally get under 220 and stay there..... Yesterday's Actual: Breakfast: Tilapia Apple Sauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Tuna Lettuce Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak Snack: Sugar free popsicles Diet Coke Crystal Lite PapaJohn's Pizza!!! UGH Nutrition: 1754 Calories 77 Fat 72 Carb 148 Protein ************************************************************** Today's Plan: Yesterday's Actual: Breakfast: Tilapia Apple Sauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Shrimp Lettuce Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOne Deli Turkey Dinner: Salmon Snack: Sugar free popsicles Crystal Lite Nutrition: 1245 Calories 36 Fat 31 Carb 147 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics 1 hr walking Have a great day!! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 12:38 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Yesterday didn't pan out at all like I expected. I think my biggest mistake was forgetting to take the chicken out of the freezer. I guess I'd better go do that for tonight, huh? I did manage to get the computer room painted, though, so that's a plus. Tomorrow, I have to have something called an HSG...a test where they shoot dye up my fallopian tubes to make sure they aren't blocked. I'm kind of nervous about that. Well, here's a look at today's tentative plan: B: english muffin L: chicken wrap, cottage cheese, crackers D: chicken, potatoes and broccoli, green beans S: not sure...probably carrots and salsa, string cheese, etc. Exercise: I commit 15 minutes to walking Pamela
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/5/06 2:11 am - Oxnard, CA
Good morning!! I did pretty good yesterday, only ate once because we were so busy and I wasn't hungry! Imagine that! LOL So here is today's plan B: Protein Shake S: Powercrunch bar L: Grilled chicken kabobs S: yougurt (if needed) D: BBQ chicken with fruit salad Have a great day!
IrishIze
on 7/5/06 2:18 am - NJ
Hi ladies! Yesterday I didn't plan anything. I didn't eat a lot, but I had General Tso's chicken (no rice) and I know that's not the best thing in the world to eat. I have had my scare from the doctor (see my post about that!), so I'm hoping to be very good today. Here's my plan: B: didn't have any L: Unjury in Lemonade Snack: 1/2 cup Carb Countdown milk with 1/2 scoop Isopure protein powder D: Turkey pattie with 1 t. ketchup, 1 dill spear, green salad with tomato, onion and cucumber - and a spritz of balsamic vinegar Snacks: Kashi go Lean roll Happy Herb Kamut pretzels Totals: Calories: 694 Fat: 18 (which comes to 25% of my calories) Carbs: 40 Protein: 85 I'm just realizing that fitday.com doesn't have a measurement for sugar - which I now have to watch. I've read that it should be at the very most 10% of your calorie intake. Guess I'm going to have to read labels more carefully. Fat should be under 30% of your daily calories - that's really hard to do with a high protein, low carb diet. I was checking out my menus from fitday.com in the past, and fat was always about 40 - 50% of my calories. Jeesh - figuring this out is going to be fun.... Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views