YooHoo...Where Are You???????

deeno
on 7/10/06 2:03 am - Kokomo, IN
I'm still here! With my 2 year anniversary, I thought I'd stop in and say hi. The baby is almost 6 months old....and just perfect in every way. A real cutie. He's a good eater, and sleeps through the night. He's strong, and starting to belly crawl. He rolls back and forth, all the way over whenever he wants almost effortlessly. Life here is good. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to exercise like I used to. I'm trying to walk when I can, but sports are temporarily reduced to 1 night a week for now. My PS went well, and the scars are shrinking. I wore a tank top for the first time. I am not embarrassed for people to see my scars, or my tiny tummy for that matter. I still have lumpy thighs and junk in my trunk (I'm a size 16), but I'm pleased. I go for my 2 year follow up next week, and I had my blood drawn today. On the other hand, I've had some tremendous stress in my life. My mother had a nervous breakdown, and is living with me and hubby right now. She attempted suicide, and was serious about it. It is a miracle that she lived. Throughout the ordeal, I lost ten pounds, and now weigh 199. Instead of eating with stress, I stopped eating. It has been 1 month since all of this began, and life is improving for all of us, but it is slow. I still have trouble eating because of all of the stress, but I am strong (and so is my mom) and we will all pull through. The best thing in all of this has been the baby--he's been amazing. I miss my OH family, and will try not to wait so long before popping in again, but I know you'll all understand with my current crazy life. What a wild ride..... Deeno
deeno
on 7/10/06 2:09 am - Kokomo, IN
Oh, yeah.... Most importantly...I weigh 5 pounds less than my husband weighs for the first time in years.....not that I'm competitive in any way *wink*. Plus, I'm 2 inches taller than him. I'm feeling pretty good about myself, can you tell? Deeno
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views