YooHoo...Where Are You???????

IrishIze
on 7/2/06 11:50 pm - NJ
Now that we're all coming up on our two - year mark, I find myself thinking of some people I haven't see around too much lately. So here's a shout out to some of the old gang - I hope everything is going well for you and I hope you'll drop by and let us know how you're doing!! Monna Tara E Deeno Bunny Morris Danelle King Gail D Jeff Cordell Sherri B Traci K Anne Boyle Spyder I'm sure there's lots more, but these are the people who came to mind - hey I'd love to hear from everyone that's ever posted here - let us know how you're doing!!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/3/06 1:37 am - Oxnard, CA
Nancy: I was just thinking the same thing......sorta feel like I've lost touch with a family member. This board used to be so active!!!! Michelle
on my W.
on 7/3/06 6:08 am - Canada
Nancy you are so right.... I read all the posts, even it if is a day or two after the fact but I don't post any from work so that leaves the evening time to do it.....I think we should all post in for a good news update this month...that would be great........ and if we pool all these blessings together, we will surely feel wonderful. Hugs to all, Karen 290- 160-149 gaol...more exercise...consistant protein of 80 grams a day
IrishIze
on 7/4/06 1:56 am - NJ
Hi Karen - you are so right. Sometimes I get caught up in the hustle and bustle and frustrations of life, and I don't stop to think how blessed I am to have had this surgery. My life is infinitely better and I am so very grateful! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/06 7:30 am - Somewhere Else
Still breathing...just busy planning a wedding. Hope everyone is well. (I never made the list ) Hugs all... Linda~
IrishIze
on 7/4/06 1:54 am - NJ
Hey Linda! You didn't make the list because you've posted here recently - it doesn't mean I didn't think of you!! You're a big part of the July Baby family!! Love ya!! Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/06 8:18 am - Somewhere Else
I honestly wish I had more time to spend on the boards. I try to post the main board, especially with all the newbies needing support, but even when I have time, it drains me sometimes...sheesh. I wish everyone could just have a smooth surgery and recovery...the bad news kills me. Hope you're doing well. It's storming real bad here so I expect to lose power any minute LOL Love ya!
JustHat
on 7/3/06 8:45 pm - NM
I am still around. But, after spending all day on the computer at work, I don't really have it in me to come home and get on the computer for personal stuff. Let's see what has taken place in the last two years. My husband changed jobs. We moved back to our home state. I had to give up being a stay at home mom much to my kids complaints. Weight wise I am below my original goal. I started at 256. I got down to 132 for a day. But, I find that I am at 136 on average. My second goal was to get down to 128 so I could say I lost have of my body. Noone here knows I had surgery. Although, they all know that I lost a bunch of weight because DH will tell anyone that comes close. About a year ago, I had a breast lift with implants and a tummy skin removal. I got in trouble on the PS board for saying TT because I didn't need muscle repair. Almost a week ago, I had the first half of my rearend lift. I lost a lot of blood. But, recovery is going very well. My boss wanted me back at work today (Monday). But, if figured this was my only vacation. So, I am taking off until Wed. My only complaint is that my doc ordered me to take 6 times the amount of iron that I was taking before. The iron is about to kill me. Needless to say, trips to the bathroom are very disappointing. My 20 year reunion is this month. I got lucky and found the perfect little black dress. I am hoping everything smooths out in time for me to wear it. The last time I saw these people was 6 weeks after I had my second child and it wasn't pretty. DH can't wait to "show me off." And, I admit, I am a little excited too. I skipped his reunion two years ago because I felt so fat. (We graduated from the same high school.) It was right before my surgery. So, I knew I was going to be able to go to his next one with my head held high. Not bad. I summed it up in 100 words or less. Hat
IrishIze
on 7/4/06 1:59 am - NJ
Hey Hat - so nice to hear from you! It sounds like things are going well for you and I'm so happy for you!! My doc just started me on iron - 2x per day and I'm in the same situation as you bathroom wise... Knock 'em dead at the reunion - I'll bet you'll be the most beautiful one of the bunch!!! Hugs, Nancy
jcordell
on 7/8/06 8:22 am - TX
Hello all!!! I'm here, lurking...checking in from time to time and wondering how the past two years have flown by so fast... In reading the posts about the two year check up, I'm kind of scared...I haven't had a check up since 6-months post-op...heck, I haven't been to a doctor at all...unless you count the eye doc...I'm having Lasik surgery in less than 2 weeks! YEAH! Still more to lose...stuck but not gaining thank goodness.... Two years...how they fly... Wishing you all the VERY best on your continued journeys. Keep smiling, and as always, keep the faith. All the love, Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views