MTL Support Group...Sunday 7/2

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/06 12:35 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
How is everyone's holiday weekend going? The weather here is HOT, and yesterday, the power was out. What a lousy combo! Last night, I went out with friends and my husband and daughter went to some sprint car races. That's about the extent of our July 4th partying. I still need to make it to the grocery store for some deli chicken, fruit, and a couple of additional staples, but we're otherwise going to try and make do with everything in the cabinets and freezer (some of this stuff has been around a long time!). Today's Plan: B: english muffin L: microwave meal D: burgers on grill, baked beans, carrots S: string cheese, granola bar Exercise: I commit myself to at least 15 minutes on the treadmill Pamela
IrishIze
on 7/2/06 10:23 am - NJ
Doing OK here, Pamela ~ but JUST OK. Had a family 4th of July picnic today - ate a few things I shouldn't have, but just a few. I'll get back to business tomorrow. My plan for tomorrow is: B: Isopure protein in Carb Coundown Milk L: Unjury in lemonade D: Turkey burger and a green salad Snacks: Kahsi Go Lean Roll, Power Crunch bar That's the plan - I'll log it into fitday.com tomorrow morning. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views