Happy Canada Day.....

on my W.
on 7/2/06 7:33 am - Canada
Hello all my American buddies...Happy July 4th to all of you this week. I have had such a busy June....School is over now. The kids were out on the 23rd but the teachers had to go until this past Friday the 30th so I am just starting my holidays. I actually had to made a quick trip to Nova Scotia in June for a funeral and that flight and 4 day excurtion seem to make me tired for 3 weeks. I was so pleased with all the great memories shared in the past couple posts....about where were were 2 years ago and how far we have come. It is great...OK...I will just say it and you can all jump all over me...I still have this little voice inside of me that reminds me I am not at goal and that was my hope for my 2 year anniversary. I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself but I really did want to get there....still have a few weeks but will not make it....take care. I will try and post more often.. Hugs Karen 290- 160- 149
IrishIze
on 7/2/06 10:26 am - NJ
Happy Canada Day my friend to the north!! I'm so excited to visit Nova Scotia the week after next - I can hardly contain myself!! No jumping on you from me....we're in the same boat. Hey, we're not where we want to be, but we're no where near where we once were. We'll get there my friend.... Please post more often - I love hearing from you!! Hugs, Nancy
on my W.
on 7/3/06 6:04 am - Canada
Thanks so much...yes I will post more often. Enjoy Nova Scotia. We still haven't decide it we are making an August tri*****t. The quick funeral trip put a real damper on going again...we shall see...Hugs to you...I know you will have a blast. Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views