MTL Support Group eating plan for the day

AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/30/06 2:12 am - Oxnard, CA
Okay where the heck is everyone?? I'm on the west coast and know I can't possibly be the first one here??? Hello????? Anyway, had a great eating day yesterday!! Down 1 pound woohoo!!!! Here's what I ate: B: Never ate the protein bar but carried it around LOL S: Cherries L: 3 Meatballs S: Cherries (love these things) D: Turkey hot dog - no bun Today's plan: B: Protein shake L: Chicken Salad maybe? D: Hamburger - no bun S: SF pudding What's everyone got planned for the 4th??? Love and Hugs! Michelle
IrishIze
on 6/30/06 3:22 am - NJ
HI Michelle - I'm here - just so busy at work. I was hoping they'd let us out early for the holiday, but instead they just brought in lunch....stuffed shells and homemade cookies!!! Now I'm OBSESSING!!! I'm in a bit of a carb rut lately, and I'm trying to hang on with both hands!!! It seems I can go about three weeks and be in total compliance, then I go off for about a week. I think I'll have some of the stuffed shells and just eat the cheese out of the middle - hopefully that will satisfy me. If not, I have one of my Kashi Go Lean bars with me and that will help. We're having a BBQ at my niece's for the 4th. I have to make pasta salad. My son's GF is coming down from New Hampshire and she's vegan, so I have to figure out what she might want while she's here.... Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/30/06 3:38 am - Oxnard, CA
Do you have Monday off? I think we are the only law firm working on Monday, stinks I tell ya!
jewelcrown
on 6/30/06 3:24 am
Okay... it's confessional time... I have no plan for today. I'm in a tantrum mood. I've already eaten too many carbs. I'll get myself together and be back on the train by morning. I did exercise this morning, however. Have a great day!! signed... Miss Tantrum Queen!
IrishIze
on 6/30/06 6:21 am - NJ
Don't feel lonely - we're open on Monday too. I have Tuesday off though, wish I could take the long weekend, but the other woman I work with is taking the week off. Oh well, the week of 7/10 I'll be in beautiful Nova Scotia!! I can't wait!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views