MTL -- What R U Eating & Where is Everybody???? (Tuesday 6/27)

jewelcrown
on 6/26/06 10:50 pm
Yesterday I followed plan completely and then fell face first into too many South Beach oatmeal cookies. I can't handle these. I've got to stop buying them!!! I overslept again... Tomorrow, I must get my round self up to exercise in the pool. I know my poolmates are wondering where I am and they will want a credible excuse for my absence, for which I have none!!! Breakfast: AchievOne Snack: Swiss cheese Lunch: AchievOne Snack: Deli Turkey Dinner: AchievOne Snack: Lowrey's Pork Rinds Have a great day!! Denise
TweedyBird
on 6/26/06 11:04 pm - Somewhere, AR
Hey Denise, I was just reading some of your other post in regards to what you are eating. So you are only taking in about 900-1000 calories? Gee, now I really feel like a pig!!!!! I take in about 1200-1500 calories. Last week I tried dropping down to 1000, I was tired and my head started hurting. Anyway, are you ever hungery? Do you have trouble with being tired or any other issues? Also, I notice when I drop down in the amount I am taking in, I get really cold. I was actually able to find out why this was happening, it is your metabolism slowing down to conserve the few calories you are taking in, thus lowering your core temp. and making you the person feel cold. Anyway, I was just wondering! Tweedy Oh umm, what am I eating today: Breakfast: Protein Bar 290 cal. Snack: Cottage Cheese 90 cal. Lunch: Lean Cuis. 180 cal. 1/2 cup of carrots 35 cal. Snack: Yog. and Apple 160 cal. Dinner: Salad and Tuna 250 cal. Snack: Protein Bar 290 cal. 1,295 cal. 70g of protein exercise: Body Boot Camp at my gym and 5 mile run on treadmill
jewelcrown
on 6/26/06 11:45 pm
Hey girlfriend... It varies from day to day... I aim for between 900-1200 with a maximum of 1600. Sometimes you have to eat more (of the right stuff) to lose more. Just depends on the person and their metabolic make up. Glad you're on the train... Have a great day!! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/27/06 12:11 am - NJ
Good morning all! Hey Tweedy - it's so nice to see you!! I had an ok day yesterday - still eating the pretzels, but in a controlled way - only one serving. They're baked and low fat, but the carbs are not good. As soon as they're gone, I'm going to try soy chips for that crunch that I need. I lost another pound so I'm 168. Here's what I ate yesterday: B: Carb Countdown Choc milk and Isopure protein powder L: Power Crunch bar and cherries (my new fave thing!) D: Turkey Sloppy Joe meat and 1 cup of chopped spinach Snack: 1 serving of thin pretzels, a few more cherries and 1/2 Power Crunch bar Totals: Calories: 840 Carbs: 57 Protein: 75 ********************** I'm going to try and get the protein up, so I'm adding a couple of servings of Unjury. Here's today's plan: B: Carb Countdown choc milk and Isopure protein Powder S: Unjury in lemonade L: Kashi Go Lean protein bar S: Unjury in lemonade D: Turkey Sloppy Joe, lettuce & tomato with SF salad dressing Snack: cherries, pretzels Totals: Calories: 962 Carbs: 47 Protein: 108 I have my 2 year check-up (a bit early) with the surgeon tomorrow - we'll see how my blood work turns out. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/27/06 5:24 am - Oxnard, CA
I'm here Yesterday was a bad eating day, not because I ate bad things but because I hardly ate at all, bad bad toothache!!! Today I'm doing better I think........ B: Protein Bar S: Grapes and cheese L: Not sure S: Deli Turkey D: Not sure Have a good one!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views