MTL Support Group...Monday, 6/26

IrishIze
on 6/25/06 9:56 pm - NJ
Good morning and happy new week! I did ok yesterday - deviated a bit from my plan but not enough to make any significant difference. Here's what I ended up with: B: Kashi Go Lean bar L: 1 cup of lettuce with about 1 oz. each of ham and turken D: 1 TJ's Salmon patty with a t. of FF mayo Snacks: cherries, thin right pretzels, power crunch bar Totals: Calories: 773 Carbs: 52 Protein: 59 - gotta get that up! ********************* Here's today's plan: B: Choc Carb Countdown with protein powder L: Kashi Go Lean bar D: Turkey Sloppy Joe (meat only), 1 cup spinach Snacks: WW Flakes and Fiber, cherries, Power Crunch bar Totals: Calories: 881 Carbs: 44 Protein: 84 Hope everyone of my support group buddies has a great day and a great week ahead!! HUgs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 6/25/06 10:33 pm
Good morning all!! Well... I just experienced my first meet & greet of other WLS members in Chicago. It was a wonderful experience. Just meeting and fellowshiping with fellow WLS folks in different stages of their journey was inspiring. So much so... that today, I'm on the protein train... for the next 14 days... we'll see how I do... I'm going to lose 50 more lbs by Christmas or die trying!! I'm starting fresh today with posting my meals... so here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Grilled Chicken Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Deli Chicken Snack: AchievOne Snack: Lowery's Pork Rinds (yup, I found them and they are to die for!!!) Nutrition: 1013 Calories 15 Fat 27 Carbs 162 Protein Exercise: I overslept (probably on purpose)... no pool today... Will walk later Have a great day!! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/26/06 2:03 am - Oxnard, CA
Good morning. Weekend wasn't good, so I decided to kick myself in the butt. I'm with Denise protein train for the next couple of weeks. If it's not protein, it's not goin in! B: Carb Wise Protein Bar L: Protein Shake D: Chicken Breast grilled Snacks: Cheese and deli turkey if I need it. Have a great day!!! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views