MTL Support Group...Saturday 6/24

IrishIze
on 6/24/06 1:23 am - NJ
Good morning all! Happy Weekend! I'm gradually gaining back my appetite - didn't eat a whole lot yesterday - here's what I did: B: Isopure 0 Carb protein drink in Carb Coundown FF milk L: 1/2 Kashi Go Lean Chocolate Turtle bar (this was really good, very dense and hard to chew so it took me about 1/2 hour to eat 1/2 the bar!! That's great for me because sometimes I just need to chew) D: 1 med chicken breast made into chicken salad with 1 T of FF mayo and a t. of relish; a couple of strawberries and two small slices of apple Snack: Cookies n Cream Power Crunch bar Totals: Calories: 765 Carbs: 45 Protein: 91 Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure 0 Carb protein drink in Carb Coundown FF milk L: 1/2 Kashi Go Lean Chocolate Turtle bar D: Two (if I can get two down) Trader Joe's salmon patties with a bit of mayo; a cup of chopped cooked spinach Snacks: Power Crunch bar strawberries Totals: Calories: 795 Carbs: 45 Protein: 100 I hope to do a WATP tape at some point today. It's rainy and icky here in the northeast - supposed to be that way all weekend... Hugs to all, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/24/06 3:00 am - Oxnard, CA
Yesterday was a blur! LOL B: Some fruit Lunch: Salad D: Crustless pizza I actually made it through the day with no snacking! Today I have no idea what I have planned need to scour the kitchen!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views