More to Lose Support Group - What R U Eating Today.... Friday 6/23

jewelcrown
on 6/22/06 10:36 pm
Good morning... Yesterday was an excellent day. So much so that the scale moved again. I'm down to 223. I finally stop bouncing between 224-227. I just hope I can behave myself this weekend. My rough plan is as follows: Breakfast: AchievOne Lunch: McDonald's Asian Salad Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Restaurant meal with other WLS follks... should be protein laden... Have a great weekend, my comrads!! The More to Lose Support Group rolls on..... Denise
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/06 10:53 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I wound up having a rough day yesterday. My main problem seems to be that I wake up to early and stay up too late. The day is SOOO long, and even though I try to keep myself busy, I still find myself wandering into the kitchen. Last night, I ate a cup of cereal with milk. I wound up dumping. THAT is why I avoid cereal...I should have known better! I also ate some cheese and crackers that weren't part of my plan. It's almost pointless for me to post a menu today. We have such a limited supply of groceries (unless you count things that most be defrosted and items for those side dishes) that I can't really come up with anything for meals. I didn't bother to plan ahead and shop this week because we're leaving tomorrow for a week and didn't want to leave a lot of stuff in the fridge. B~not sure, but I think I have some bread somewhere S~there might be one apple left L~turkey bacon sandwich S~green beans sound good D~something that comes from a drive-thru...after today, I'm not doing dishes any more before our trip Exercise~ who am I kidding? I have my menu planned for the camping trip, and if I can manage to stay away from the goodies for my daughter and husband, I should do all right. The meals will be pretty typical of my daily menu, complete with vegetables. I'm taking along my low-cal bread and buns, fat-free cheese, fat-free chips, fruit, a box of protein bars that I got for 50 cents that turned out to be pretty good. I'll also be getting in exercise, between the fishing, hiking, and long walks to the bathrooms. Okay, I'm done going on and on. Have a great week! Pamela
sradcli74
on 6/23/06 2:41 am
Hello All, Yesterday's Actual: Breakfast - Turkey Sausage Lunch - Chicken and Salad Dinner - 2 Chicken Tenders and Cheddar Macaroni Salad Snacks Luna Lemon 100 Calorie Popcorn Scoop of Ice Cream 1/2 ounce of Peanuts ********************** Today Breakfast - Turkey Sausage Lunch - Half Buffalo Chicken Wrap Dinner - Not sure Snacks Half Buffalo Chicken Wrap Luna Bar 1 oz Nuts
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/23/06 3:55 am - Oxnard, CA
Good morning, I'm feeling MUCH better today! B-some fruit and veggies S-Trying not to have one L-Grilled chicken S-Again trying to refrain D-Crustless Pizza (low-carb high protein) Thats about it, trying really hard to step up on the water and exercise this weekend!!! Love and Hugs! Michelle
IrishIze
on 6/23/06 4:02 am - NJ
Hello to everyone in my MTL Support Group!! Didn't eat much again yesterday - still getting better. I had a cup of beef broth, 1/2 chicken breast and a Power Crunch bar (which was yummy!). I'm feeling a bit better today, but still don't have much of an appetite. Here's the plan: B: Isopure protein drink in 1 cup of Carb Countdown FF Milk L: Power Crunch Bar D: Medium size chicken breast Snacks: strawberries string cheese totals: Calories: 730 Carbs: 21 (strawberries... ) Protein: 96 I'm feeling a bit better every day, so I hope I have a good weekend. I seem to be in a good place mentally, but of course, that's always subject to change. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views