More to lose Thursday (6/22)...

jewelcrown
on 6/21/06 1:32 pm
Thought I'd post the night before.... See previous post for today's actuals. Here's Thursday's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Grilled chicken Mixed vegetables Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Ground turkey Nutrition: 916 Calories 21 Fat 31 Carb 127 Protein Exercise: My usual... 75 minutes of intense water aerobics ... whi*****ludes: * climbing up and down 300 steps * 30 minutes of lap jogging * 50 bicep curls w/water weights * 100 abdominal curls w/water weights * 100 knee to chest * 50 side arm lifts w/water weights Will post actuals Thursday night... Have a great day! Denise
sradcli74
on 6/21/06 11:10 pm
Hi Denise, You are a trooper and always so positive! I'm glad your scale is moving for you. I on the other hand am still at 183, which is a good thing. This diet thing has got me going in circles, trying to decide what is the best way for me conquer the snacking demon and to maintain my weight. I think I do ok with my regular meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its between those meals when I get hungry that I make a bad choice. The protein bars I got are really good (Luna Lemon is marvelous, I've got to try some of the other flavors), so that's a start. But the salty snacks is where I go wrong. Someone posted about sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds...I haven't thought to try those. Maybe I will. Yesterday's actual: Breakfast - 1/2 Toast, Egg, Turkey Sausage Lunch - Fish and Salad Dinner - Ground beef w/ cheese and 4 french fries Snacks 2 SF Popsicles 1 Oatmeal Cookie Luna Lemon Bar Baked Doritos *********************************************************** Today's Plan Breakfast - Turkey Sausage Lunch - Chicken and Salad Dinner - Not Sure Snacks Luna Lemon 100 Calorie Popcorn Yogurt SF Popsicle Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Protein First, Have a Great Day! Teah
IrishIze
on 6/21/06 11:46 pm - NJ
Hi ladies! I have nothing to post as far as plans or actuals because I've been sick as a dog with an intestinal virus. Yesterday I managed a cup of beef broth and a few saltines. I still feel queasy today, so whatever I eat will be very light. I weighed myself this morning and I was 167 - I know that number will go up once I start eating again, but it's nice to see! Hope all of you have a great day, and keep up the good work!!! Hugs, Nancy 167
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/06 2:19 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Dare I even post? Sometimes it feels like people LIKE to make me feel crappy because I don't follow their "basics" regimen. Why does everyone want to measure my success based on their success? B~cottage cheese, slice bread with PB S~none L~tuna wrap, soup S~apple, cheese D~haven't figured this one out yet (low on groceries because we'll be out of town next week) S~granola bar Exercise~STILL haven't gotten with the program Pamela -134
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/22/06 2:29 am - Oxnard, CA
Because some people just don't get it that's why. Please feel free to post what you ate, you are not being judged by the ones that support you. You have to do what works for you sweetie!!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/22/06 2:30 am - Oxnard, CA
Good morning, I have nothing to post either, my stomach is very quesy and food does not sound good at this point! But wanted to say Hi and keep up the great work ladies!!! Michelle
jewelcrown
on 6/22/06 5:43 am
It's 2:40 pm in hot & humid St. Louis... so far I'm in compliance... Could this be the day I actually stick to plan!!! I certainly hope so!!! I'm headed to Chicago in the morning for a meet and greet with some folks from another board. I'm taking a stock of AchievOne and cans of tuna (easy stuff to lug around) in hopes I can be compliant all weekend too! You'd think since I'm meeting other WLS folks, compliance will come naturally. I'm striving for it!!! Will update again before night fall. Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views